7# Fencing

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are in fencing class listening to their coach.

Arnold: I am the fencing master, Mr. Arnold. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year. So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the each of you performing a number of attacks each other. Now I will pick a partner for you, Michael Gordon Irwin...

Michael: Please don't say my full name, I hate it.

Arnold: Sorry, Michael but everyone here in this school should call you by your full name. So, Michael Gordon Irwin, you will go against your brother, Mr. Calum Thomas Irwin.

Michael: Let's go Cal.

Arnold: Ms. Crystal Leigh, you go with Ms. Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton.

Crystal: Let's go girl.

Arnold: Lucas Robert Irwin, you go with Niall James Horan.

Luke: My first name is not Lucas!

Niall: Don't mind, Luke, let's go.

Arnold: Shawn Peter Raul Irwin, you go with Sheryl Kate Lau, Raphael Irwin, you go with your brother, Aidan Paul Irwin, Zoe Isabelle Irwin, you go with Gun Lavender Rose, Thaiyo Irwin, you go with Tanya Leong.

Thaiyo: Uhh...

Tanya: Let's go Thaiyo

Arnold: And Yuto Irwin, you go with Kagami Tanaka.

Yuto: W... what?

Zoe: C'mon Yuto, you'll get yourself a new Japanese girlfriend.

Yuto: Shut up!

Gun: She said, Zo, let's continue fencing.

Kagami: Ready to fight, Irwin?

Yuto: Call me Yuto.

Kagami: Ugh fine, ready to fight, Yuto?

Yuto: Count me in.

Yuto and Kagami started fencing each other. His  friends are also fencing but are also having fun.

Zoe: Hello, I am Iningo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Gun: Oh no you don't!

Both: (laughs)

Just then, Yuto hit his saber on Kagami.

Arnold: (blows whistle) Okay so Yuto wins against Kagami.

Kagami: Ugh! (Drops her saber)

Yuto: Kagami, wait!

Kagami: Not now Yuto.

Zoe: Yuto, it's going to be okay.

Just then, an evil spirit entered Kagami's ring just before she entered her car which made Rankora talk to her.

Rankora: Riposte! I am Rankora. I'm giving you a second chance to prove that you are the best fencer of all, but in return, you must bring me 5 Seconds of Summer's amulets.

Kagami: On my honor, Hawk Moth, I shall be victorious!

Yuto went back inside the court to meet his friends.

Tanya: So Yuto, how is your new girlfriend?

Yuto: Since when did I have a girlfriend?

Thaiyo: Ever since Yaya and I fell in love with each other after she pressed her saber on me.

Tanya: Yeah man.

Zoe: (sarcastic) Great so now we've got 5 couples in our family, yay!

Calum: Umm... guys...?