2# Don't Ask Something Personal For Superheroes

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are at home waiting Nadia, Mandy's mum's prime interview.

Nadia: Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with 5 Seconds of Summer. Along with me, Nadia Cohen. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news.

Michael: What the heck?

Crystal: Why? What's wrong, babe?

Michael: Me, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Gun and Tanya need to see Ms. Cohen, she will be interviewing us as superheroes.

Niall: Really? You guys are superheroes?

Zoe: Yeah but keep it to yourself, we don't want anyone else to know our identities besides you or mum and dad.

Niall: Okay.

Sierra: Have fun in the interview guys!

Raphael: Thanks Sierra.

They went downstairs so that they can transform.

Michael: Time to transform, 5 Seconds of Summer...

Everyone: Transform!

Everyone transformed into superheroes.

Mike-Ro-Wave: Mike-Ro-Wave

Cal-Pal: Cal-Pal!

Dr. Fluke: Dr. Fluke!

Carapace: Carapace!

Queen Bee: Queen Bee!

Catboy: Catboy!

Ninja: Ninja!

Gekko: Gekko!

Owlette: Owlette!

Armadylan: Armadylan!

Scarlette: Scarlette!

Genocider: Genocider!

Everyone: 5 Seconds of Summer!

Armadylan: Let's go guys!

5 Seconds of Summer went out of the house and into the TV Station. They were welcomed by Nadia Cohen who will interview.

Nadia: Welcome 5 Seconds of Summer.

Mike-Ro-Wave: Hi Ms. Cohen.

Owlette: It is an honor for us to be here.

Catboy: Yeah.

Nadia: I'm sure thousands have tuned in to watch you tonight.

Gekko: We know because we have been a huge team.

Cal-Pal: More like the Aussie version of The Avengers.

Nadia: It's obvious you guys are very close.

Owlette: It's probably because we're a family, we are all siblings.

Nadia: People know you but they don't really know you. We see you saving Sydney but we don't know anything else about you.

Scarlette: Don't expect us to answer the most freaking personal questions. We do need to keep our secret identities.

Nadia: Absolutely! How about we start a few questions from your biggest fans?

Armadylan: Of course.

Nadia swipes and automatic remote control from her tablet revealing a call from Chloe.