8# A Birthday Gift

A/N: Actually this is set in my 13th birthday though it is like last week but I hope you'll enjoy this story.

Today is Zoe's birthday and she has been waiting for a text from her friends. It wasn't until Michael called her.

Michael: Hey Zo, I have something to tell you.

Zoe: What is it, Mikey?

Michael: We have to go to the hidden museum.

Zoe: With the rest of the team?

Michael: Yes, Ivy has something for you.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Raphael: Might be one of our relatives.

Raphael opened the door and it revealed Ashton's mom, Anne.

Raphael: Grandma Anne?

Irwins: Grandma Anne?

Tanya: Who's Grandma Anne?

Anne: Hello my sweet grandchildren, Zoe Isabella! You're so tall for your age.

Zoe: Are you serious, Grandma?

Ashton: (whispers) Mum, it's her birthday today, remember?

Anne: Oh, happy birthday, my little fairy! My Inuit friend knitted it especially for your 10th birthday!

Ashton: Uh, our little girl is 13.

Zoe: Also I'm getting to old for this so can me and my brothers go to the museum together? You know I love history.

Gun: That's right.

Anne: Oh, who's this young lady with beautiful long hair, it is even tidier than Zoe's.

Zoe: Grandma, this is my best friend, Gun.

Tanya: Hello.

Zoe: And this is my brother's girlfriend, Tanya, she's from Malaysia.

Anne: Okay, then why does your other friend speak in a British Accent? It's even stronger than our accent?

Zoe: Oh, uhh... Gun is from England.

Michael: Zo-Zo, we have to go now.

Zoe: Well, see ya.

Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya went to the hidden museum and Zoe was greeted by Ivy.

Ivy: Happy Birthday Zoe.

Zoe: How do you know my birthday?

Ivy: It's simple, Michael told me, well I have a gift for you.

Ivy gave Zoe the Crystal Amulet.

Zoe: Are you serious?

Ivy: Yes, this is a special amulet so it's best if you give it to someone special, for now, keep it with you unless it's an emergency and you need another team member.

Zoe: Okay, Ivy.

After that, they met Anne again at the museum gate.

Anne: Hey again, so are we ready, I also got your favorite candy and we can hang out together with your siblings and friends.

Zoe: Sure, Grandma Anne.

They were hanging out together and Zoe was looking at her phone waiting for Aaliyah's phone call. It wasn't until they're at the bridge where Andre is selling his ice cream when Aaliyah called her.

In the call... 📱📱📱📱📱

Zoe: Hello?

Aaliyah: Hey Zoe, you, your brothers, Sherry, Gun and Tanya must meet us at the park, we'll meet you there.