19# Reverse Stories

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are working on their art in the art classroom along with Julica, Rosie, Nathan and Alex. It wasn't until Mark entered the classroom.

Zoe: Hey Mark.

Mark: Hey Zoe, what are you up to?

Zoe: Working on A Crazy EX Battle Chapter 2. It is based on the adventures of 5 Seconds of Summer.

Michael: She is really creative, she even works on it with Gun.

Gun: Yeah man, plus it is the best ever.

Mark: Compared to mine, my one is rubbish.

Raphael: Don't say your book is rubbish, compared to my sister's you can turn it into a comic book.

Mark: But what about Zoe's book?

Zoe: It is meant to be a novel like Harry Potter.

Gun: Yeah.

Zoe: I know someone who can draw.

Mark: You.

Zoe: Besides me, Thaiyo, Gun, Tanya and Raphael.

Thaiyo: Nathan?

Zoe: Exactly. Why not come up to him, he will like your story.

Mark: I dunno.

Zoe: I will give the book.

Mark: Fine.

Mark gave the book to Zoe and went up to Nathan.

Nathan: Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun.

Mark: I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. There all so--

It wasn't until Chloe entered the room.

Chloe: So messed up. All he ever draws anymore is 5 Seconds of Summer, ever since they de-evilized him. As if they could care less about a guy like him.

Zoe: Ugh, brat again.

Alex: Can't you see the rules, it says that if you have a project to finish, then come here. So don't you have a project?

Chloe: Of course I've got a project. A unique masterpiece that will revolutionise the art world. Nothing you commoners would have come up with.

Alex: (mocks Chloe) Let me guess... Another collage of selfies?

Everyone: (laughs)

Chloe: What?! No, that's ridiculous! Utterly... Ridiculous! You don't deserve my art anyway.

Sheryl: Yeah man, you're being a trash bag Chloe.

Everyone: (laughs)

Chloe: Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

Luke: Wow, Chloe has been some brat like Arzaylea.

Calum: (whispers) She's not joining art club.

Luke: Oh.

Everyone was minding their business until it is time to go home. Nathan picked up the book and brought it with him so that he can go to the park. Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya were about to leave the classroom until Yuto and Kagami went up to them in fencing suits.

Yuto: Hey.

Kagami: How's art?

Zoe: The spoiled brat Chloe again.