25#(Bonus) Rankora is Back

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya were watching TV that night until there are statics.

Tanya: What's going on?

Shawn: No idea.

Zoe: Maybe the TV's broken, we can reboot it.

Zoe rebooted the TV until it shows Rankora's face. She is talking to every viewer in Australia.

Rankora(on screen): You think it is over? Well greetings, I am Rankora and I am still alive. Watch as I evilize more people and then, 5 Seconds of Summer won't be there to protect you. So what will be your choice viewers? If you want to be free and the world can balance light and dark, then good luck as this stupid superhero team won't be able to save you cuz I am going to steal their amulets.

Zoe: Rankora's alive?

Gun: She is immortal, she has the dark spirits in her. She will evilize more people so that we could waste our time. Our purpose is to balance light and dark, not defeat bad guys.

Crystal: If Rankora does get our amulets, she would get indefinite power. If you combine Powerful, Semi-Powerful and Animal amulets together, you would get indefinite power and you would be unstoppable. We need to keep our amulets so that she won't take them and let darkness spread.

Michael: Then what do ya say? We will save the day some other time, for now, find out what Rankora really wants and why does she want indefinite power.

Gun: I've heard that the darkeners are the most selfish ones alive and lighteners are complete opposites so let's see if she will evilize anyone.

Everyone: Yeah.

The End...(for real)