15# Rock This Music Festival

Today is the music festival in Sydney and every known artist of the world is there to attend. Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are watching TV.

(In the TV)

Nadia: For this year's National Music Festival, Sydney's city hall has organized numerous free concerts featuring big stars from all around the world! We're joined by our honorable Mayor, Andreas Belfer. If you will, please tell us about the line-up!

Mayor Belfer: Well, Jay-Z will be performing at the Sydney Park, Avril Lavigne at the Australian National Museum, The Toronto Youth Orchestra outside City Hall, and Green Day at the Sydney Opera House! And let's not forget the many concerts and gigs given by the people of Sydney across the city! There are some other big stars who will be at others parts of Down Under.

(Not in the TV)

Zoe: Guys, remember we have to be near Harbour Bridge by now? Everyone from Sydney Academy is coming.

Luke: But it says here that it's just the 11th Grade, 9th Grade and 7th Grade students.

Shawn: Like Jay, John, Miranda, Aura, Alex, Ivan, Rosie, Julica...

Michael: Hey, what about Lukas?

Gun: Who's Lukas?

Luke: Tall, messy colored hair like Michael's.

Michael: Shut up Lucas!

Luke: Egh, I don't like being called that and there is already a 'Lukas' in 11th Grade.

Raphael: What are we waiting for? We have been waiting for this our whole lives so let's go.

They went to Harbour Bridge and everyone is waiting.

Zoe: Hey guys!

Everyone: Hi!

Michael: So, where's Lukas.

Milan: Lucas is with you.

Calum: Who?

Rosie: The blonde quiffed one.

Luke: Shut up! I'm not Lukas.

Julica: Guys, my brother is inside.

Michael: Okay, let's go.

The team went inside the ship and saw Lukas meditating. He opened his eyes to see his classmates with some other people.

Michael: Hey dude.

Lukas: Hey Michael, hey Calum, hey Luke, hey Crystal, hey Sierra.

Calum: Sup.

Raphael: (whispers) That dude is calm, just like you.

Zoe: Great now there are 2 people I know who are calm no- woah.

Lukas: Hey, Michael, is that your sister?

Michael: Yes, along with Calum, Luke, Shawn, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan and Thaiyo. I have a total of 9 siblings along with me.

Lukas: That's nice.

Thaiyo: Lukas, you're a guitarist right?

Lukas: Of course, just like your siblings.

Zoe: I'm a bassist and pianist.

Yuto: Same for me.

Aidan: I'm a drummer.

Calum: Well I can play guitar but it sucks. I can still play the bass and keyboard.

Gun: I can remix songs, I did an orchestral remix of Avril Lavigne's Complicated.

Lukas: That's nice, Michael your siblings have a sense of music.