23# Heroes Day Pt. 1

Today is Heroes Day and everyone in Sydney are honoring those who saved them from the dark. It is a normal day in school when Lila is video chatting the entire school.

Lila: Hello, everyone!

Everyone: Hi Lila!

Calum: Geez, that soul of that liar.

Ms. Caroline: We can’t wait to hear what you’ve been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu.

Lila: It’s absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace.

Thaiyo: Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn’t possibly have invited you because he is in the United States.

Everyone: (gasps)

Zoe: Yeah and who would ever love a befriend a Kiwi liar like you. Asians always tell the truth.

Crystal: Zoe, Thaiyo, sit down.

Lila: Just listen to your sister you 2.

Crystal: I'm not their sister dummy.

Lila: I never said he was actually there, Zoe. I just said he invited us, that’s all. His parents organized the visit-

Gun: She’s lying, and I’ll expose her for the fake that she is.

Raphael: Yeah, you'd better understand how much an average Asian is more truthful than you.

Lila: I miss you guys so much. It’s so hard being away on this magical trip so far from my friends, and especially on Heroes Day.

Irwins, Crystal, Sierra, Sheryl, Gun and Tanya: (thumbs down)

Lila: What's the thumbs down for?

Tanya: To prove everyone that you're lying like some psychological Kiwi you are.

Lila: Don't say that Singaporean!

Tanya: Hey! I'm Malaysian!

Calum: Tanya, calm down, she gets mistaken sometimes.

Ms. Caroline: Lila, what good deed are you planning to do on this special day?

Lila: Today I’ll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya? Prince Ali is coming back to Achu today, isn’t he?

Kagami: (whispers) That lady should be exposed for lying.

Yuto: (whispers) Yeah.

Aidan: Yeah, that’s right.

Max: What idea is this, Lila?

Rosie: I’m sure it’s amazing!

Lila: Oh, it’s nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution. And I’m very optimistic that the prince will jump on board.

Sierra: So can you reduce the PM 2.5 in Thailand?

Lila: Shut up!

Ms. Caroline: That’s incredible, Lila! Thank you on behalf of planet Earth.

Lila: Well sure. Superhero teams like 5 Seconds of Sunmer might save lives, but they couldn't care less about the environment, so somebody has to come to the rescue.

Miss Bustier: I’m sure they would be very impressed by what you’re doing.

Lila: Thank you for your encouraging words. I’m sorry, but it’s late here with the time difference. As you can see behind me, the sun’s already going down. I have to leave you now. See you soon!