20# New Heroes Vs. A Spider Villain

Michael, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are at Crystal and Sierra's house. Crystal and Michael are playing Just Dance until Crystal's sister, Nora came to crash the party.

Nora: First round: total knockout. Huh-huh-huh.As usual. I told you a hundred times not to call me Nora in front of people, little sisters. The name is Anansi, like a spider.

Crystal: Don't call me 'little sis' Nora, I'm 16 already and you're 18, you should be acting like a high school student.

Nora: Who cares little sis? Just look at these hunks you befriended.

Zoe: We're not hunks, we're just 9 siblings, an English girl, some Malaysian girl...

Nora: Wait a minute, I thought you were Indonesian.

Tanya: Shut up, and I don't speak Indonesian or Malay, I speak Chinese like the rest of my friends.

Sierra: But I don't speak Chinese.

Niall: So do I.

Michael: Not all of us though.

Nora: Anyway, what are you all still doing here this late? Don't you have school tomorrow?

Crystal: We're waiting for it to get dark. It's the World Cup fireworks show tonight, remember? We're gonna watch from the Australian National Park Ferris Wheel.

Calum: Also we have to watch it from the Ferris Wheel because my sister is afraid of fireworks. Just like a dog.

Zoe: I... shut up!

Calum: We're just protecting her and Thaiyo.

Nora: Oh no! Jewel and R&B Singer can go with these Asian hunks, but you're staying here. It's way too dangerous.

Zoe: But Nora—I mean, Anansi, you can't do that!

Michael: Yeah, no way spider, we can't go without Crystal and Aaliyah!

Aaliyah: Listen, I appreciate you worrying about me and all, but Crystal and I are not little girls anymore. Besides, Mom and Dad are totally cool with it.

Crystal: Yeah man, plus I'm 16 not 6.

Nora: (clicks tongue) There have been way too many evilized peeps in Sydney these last few weeks. Look how many times you've been in direct danger. So you're staying home, safe and sound, period!

Crystal: I can protect Aaliyah, just look at Michael, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Raphael, Yuto and Aidan, they have been protecting Zoe and Thaiyo for a long time and they didn't hesitate to go out.

Aaliyah: Also this is so ridiculous, the twins were evilized right at home.

Nora: Well, that would've never happened on my watch. I won't let anybody mess with my family.

Zoe: No one can mess with my friends so we will go out to see the fireworks with Crystal and Aaliyah and that's final, period!

Gun: Looks like someone is in her-

Zoe: Don't say that there are so many boys.

Gun: My bad.

Zoe: Anyways, we're going and that's final! C'mon guys!

Nora: Let's have a deal, if Crystal's red headed boyfriend...

Michael: I'm blonde! I just dyed my hair red!

Nora: Fine, if Crystal's boyfriend beats me in arm wrestling, you can go out, if not, stay here.

Michael: Deal, this is more like playing the boss level of Final Fantasy.