18# A Queen's Battle Pt. 2

After a battle between Style Queen and 5 Seconds of Summer, the fashion show will go on. Audrey accepted the hat Zoe showed her and invited her to go to New York.

Audrey: I can't believe it, a little girl had made a beautiful hat.

Michael: Yeah and my sister here, is so talented like us.

Audrey: Well why not come to New York with me?

Zoe: I would love to but... I want to go with my family.

Shawn: We would love New York and we will show ourselves to the Americans.

Luke: And lose our Australian accents.

Calum: And I hope there are no spiders.

Gun: New York is Concrete Jungle so the spiders there would be made of concrete.

Zoe: Well, I will go to New York.

Audrey: Good, my helicopter will take off at 8 PM tonight.

Raphael: What do you 2 think.

Arzaylea: This is unacceptable! I'll prove who will get more attention and the love instead of a little girl but a 17 year old would do.

Arzaylea showed off her amulet which surprises everyone including Sierra.

Sierra: What?

Michael: Arzaylea, how dare you? That amulet belongs to Sierra not you.

Sierra: Yeah, and only the rightful owner can have it, it is meant for me, Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton. If it's at the wrong hands then you will glitch.

Arzaylea: Prove it.

Sierra: Crystal glitches sometimes but now she is controlling it.

Crystal: Yup.

Sierra: Watch as Entry Number 17 plays.

Arzaylea: (distorted) PROVE IT AS I'LL TRANSFORM INTO A HERO EVERYONE IN SYDNEY WILL LOVE. (Normal voice) Transform!

Arzaylea transformed into a pink and oranged costumed hero. She then became the self proclaimed hero, Stellagirl.

Stellagirl: I am Arzaylea Rodriguez also known as Stellagirl and I will he a better hero than 5 Seconds of Summer.

Sierra: Arzaylea is not getting away with this.

Luke: We'll take care of this Sierra, we promise.

Sierra: Okay then return the amulet after your mission.

Luke: Okay Sierra, we have to hide so that we can transform.

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya hid themselves so that they can transform.

Aidan: Time to transform, 5 Seconds of Summer...

Everyone: Transform!

Everyone transformed into superheroes.

Mike-Ro-Wave: Mike-Ro-Wave!

Crystallite: Crystallite!

Cal-Pal: Cal-Pal!

Dr. Fluke: Dr. Fluke!

Carapace: Carapace!

Queen Bee: Queen Bee!