17# A Queen's Battle Pt. 1

Zoe is busy fixing the hat she made for the fashion show. Then she along with her brothers and friends went to the fashion show. Then without expectation, Chloe's mum, Audrey Belfer came to Sydney.

Zoe: What the?

Calum: What is it?

Gun: Who's that?

Zoe:  Only the harshest fashion critic in the entire world. I didn't know she was coming!

Audrey walks on the carpet.

Audrey:  What is this carpet? Is it fabric? Why isn't the red carpet made out of marble like I said! You're fired! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

Zoe: Oh my god, she's gonna hate my hat for sure.

Gun: It's okay, Zoe, she won't and Gabrielle Askey will like it. She will wear it in the fashion show.

They went to the fashion show as Nadia interviews Audrey, Andreas and Chloe Belfer.

Nadia: Audrey, like the slogan of your magazine says "If it's in good taste; it's in "Style Queen!" So, what's in good taste this year?

Audrey: Judging by the way you're dressed, you obviously don't know my dear. For your information, the trend this year is glitter.

Everyone: Glitter?!

Zoe: I didn't know that this year will be glitter.

Sheryl: Don't worry Zoe, I know she'll like your hat though it is not glitter.

(Interview)

Nadia: As the editor of Style Queen, you spend a lot of time in New York. It must be nice to be with your family for a change here in Sydney.

Chloe: She's very happy to see me. By the way, Mum, I have a little something for you.

Chloe gave her mum a gift but she rejected it.

Audrey: Clara— Uh… Chloe, what is this?

Chloe: Um… it's a gift?

Audrey: Ugh, this wrapping paper is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. You're fired.

Andreas: (gasp) Darling, please, you can't fire Chloé, she's your daughter!

Nadja: Audrey, how long are you planning to stay in Sydney?

Audrey: As short as possible time. 

The Belfers walk off as Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya started freaking out. Then Nadia continued her report.

Nadja: Thank you. This fashion show just might be one of the most important in Gabriel Agreste's career, as evidenced by Audrey Bourgeois' presence. Will the famous fashion designer who never appears in public show up for the occasion? Stay tuned to find out. Don't be be amused it's just the news.

Zoe: Ugh, this a disaster.

Gun: Don't think about it Zoe, just give your hat to Gabrielle, she will like it.

They went to the dressing room and met Gabrielle Askey there.

Gabrielle: There you guys are.

Zoe: Gabrielle, I'm really sure my hat will be a disaster.

Gabrielle: Hey, don't think about it okay? I will wear that hat and I'm sure Audrey will like it.

Zoe: Okay.

Raphael: I'm sure my sister has great talent.

After that, Gabrielle went to the cat walk and everyone founded their reserved seat next to Ashton, Kayla, Marlena, Otis, Aaliyah, Nora, Ella, Etta, Milan, Alex, Nino, Julica, Lukas, Rosie and the other 11th Grade, 9th Grade and 7th Grade students from Sydney Academy.