16# Ice In Sydney

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Kagami, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya are in fencing classes. After that, they went to their lockers and talked to each other.

Kagami: So what are we going to do today?

Zoe: Can we ice skate at the skating rink?

Luke: I think that will be a good idea.

Calum: I agree with Luke.

Michael: Yeah and we will do it later at 4 o'clock.

Zoe: Good, since it's 3:50, it takes us 10 minutes to get there so let's go.

They went to the skating rink and Mayor Belfer is having a discussion with Philip.

Mayor Belfer: So, we might need to close down this ice rink because we need to renovate it. To make it a gym for my Chloe I mean for my city.

Philip: But Mayor Belfer, are you going to close down this ice rink?

Mayor Belfer: Yes, but if you want to keep this ice rink, then you have 10 minutes to get people to sign in for your lessons. If you don't have anyone, this ice rink will be closed down.

Phillip: Okay Mr. Mayor.

Just then, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Kagami, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya came to the rink. They soon started skating as Phillip was excited to get them to skate.

Phillip: Hey guys, would you want some skating lessons?

Everyone: No.

Zoe: Plus, we've been skating since 4 years ago.

Michael: Yup, time flies.

Kagami: And we only skate for fun.

Yuto: Yeah man, we only do fencing, football and basketball.

Sheryl: Just look how good we are.

Phillip: I guess this skating rink is for fun.

Tanya: Hey, no need to feel down, some people will come here to skate someday. Just don't hesitate.

No one really wants skating lessons as 10 minutes went by. Mayor Belfer called Phillip over.

Mayor Belfer: Phillip, from now on, this rink shall now close down.

Phillip felt heartbroken as he went out of the rink to sit down. Then an evil spirit entered his ice skates.

Rankora: Frozer, I am Rankora, I will give you power to turn Sydney into an ice skating rink. As for return, you have to give me 5 Seconds of Summer's amulets.

Phillip: I will not fail you Rankora.

Phillip transformed into Frozer as the skating rink and the rest of the city turns into ice.

Crystal: What the?

Luke: We need to get out of this rink.

Everyone went out of the rink as Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya went to the changing room.

Sierra: Guys, where are you going?

Michael: We have to hide.

Kagami: But what about me?

Yuto: Kagami, look can you keep this a secret?

Kagami: I will, I promise I will not tell anyone.

Sierra: But you told us your secret.

Niall: Yeah and we know it but we didn't tell anyone.

Yuto: Good now Kagami, I love you.