12# A New Clumsy Hero

Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Thaiyo, Gun and Tanya were about to leave school until Mr. Damocles rushed them out.

Mr. Damocles: Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!

Zoe: What's with the rush?

Raphael: Yeah.

Crystal: I think he's up to something, maybe he wanted to be a hero and have an amulet like us. I mean you shouldn't copy some dangerous action like that.

Michael: That's why me, Calum, Luke, Shawn, Raphael, Yuto and Aidan have to protect Zoe and Thaiyo.

Thaiyo: That was when mum and dad were arguing right in front of us.

Zoe: Yeah and you have been protecting us all this time, that's why Thaiyo and I are in 7th Grade with Raphael, Yuto and Aidan.

Gun: (sighs) We have to check on Mr. Damocle's hero stuff, he might be in danger.

Shawn: If we want to transform, then let's hide from the other students.

The team hid somewhere and left Sierra and Niall. Then, they are ready to transform.

Gun: C'mon, 5 Seconds of Summer...

Everyone: Transform!

Everyone transformed into superheroes.

Mike-Ro-Wave: Mike-Ro-Wave!

Crystallite: Crystallite!

Cal-Pal: Cal-Pal!

Dr. Fluke: Dr. Fluke!

Carapace: Carapace!

Queen Bee: Queen Bee!

Catboy: Catboy!

Ninja: Ninja!

Gekko: Gekko!

Owlette: Owlette!

Armadylan: Armadylan!

Scarlette: Scarlette!

Genocider: Genocider!

Everyone: 5 Seconds of Summer!

Scarlette: Mr. Damocles became The Owl.

Owlette: Isn't there an Owl Themed hero already?

Queen Bee: There is, we have to check on him, by following him.

The team followed Mr. Damocles and he saw a cat stuck in the tree. He tried getting it but the cat scratched him and then bit him. Then Catboy came to the rescue along with his other teammates.

Genocider: Mr. Dam...um, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we come to your rescue!

Carapace: Yeah man and you're really going to get hurt one of these days. At least wear a helmet.

Mr. Damocles: But you don't wear helmets.

Owlette: Mr. Owl, we've told you already. It's not the same for us. We're real superheroes!

Ninja: それは彼女が言ったことです。(Sore wa kanojo ga itta kotodesu.) (That's what she said.)

Mike-Ro-Wave: With real superheroes! And magic suits!

Mr. Damocles: I know. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!

Armadylan: That's what we all dreamed of.

Just then, people from the TV station started interviewing Mr. Damocles and the team.

Clara: Today, 5 Seconds of Summer and their new teammate had once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero The Owl.