14# Zombie Kissing Teacher

Today is Ms. Caroline's birthday and everyone in 7th Grade are in the locker room talking about her birthday and bringing her gifts. Chloe on the other hand, didn't bring any presents.

Raphael: So, what did you bring for Ms. Caroline?

Zoe: I brought her a makeuo pouch I designed and also a lip balm for her.

Yuto: That's a nice one

Aidan: Yeah, tell her that it is from us okay?

Zoe: Okay.

Raphael: So Chloe, what did you bring for Ms. Caroline?

Zoe: Nothing, just like every year since kindergarden.

Sabrina: It's not her fault, okay? Chloe just doesn't like birthdays! She never remembers them, just like her mum.

Chloe: Yeah, well, you don't have to tell 'em my life story, either. Anyway, all that stuff about compliments and love? Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

Gun: Geez...

Tanya: (whispers) That girl has no heart.

Chloe: Uh, of course I have a heart! Daddy will even buy me a second one, if I want.

Gun: Next class is Physical Science with Ms. Mason and then Ms. Caroline's class.

Zoe: Great let's go, we hope Chloe won't mess up.

After Physical Science comes Ms. Caroline's class and everyone put gifts on her table except Chloe. Zoe then realized that someone sabotaged her gift and it must be Chloe.

Raphael: My little sister made that one.

Zoe: What? Grr... CHLOE MESSED UP MY FRIGGIN' DESIGN!!!

Gun: Zoe, what was that for? Everyone might hear it.

Just then, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Luke, Sierra, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl and Tanya went to the 7th Grade classroom.

Michael: What's going on?

Ms. Caroline: You guys aren't supposed to be here.

Shawn: Zoe, what happened?

Zoe: (angrily) Chloe ruined my gift for Ms. Caroline.

Calum: Come here, little one.

Zoe went up to Calum and hugged him. He hugged back which made Chloe make fun of the siblings.

Chloe: Oh look what we have here, Zoe hugging her brother.

Calum: I- ugh, shut up.

Michael: (distorted) ABOUT HALF OF SYDNEY HAS BEEN EVILIZED BECAUSE OF YOU.

Sabrina: Is that Entry Number 17?

Julica: Sounds like it.

Alex: Maybe it is.

Luke: Can me, my siblings and my friends have a talk outside please?

Ms. Caroline: Sure, go ahead.

Luke: Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Thaiyo, Gun, can you come here?

The others went outside with Luke as Calum tried to calm his little sister down.

Calum: Zoe, you can't be mad over a thing some mean girl ruined.

Zoe: But Chloe is really mean, she would never change, I mean she is some spoiled brat I hate.