After (Imagines)

One of the most well-known person's concert, Billie Eilish, had just came to the end.

I was standing alone near a small group of people who were lucky enough to get backstage passes and I happened to be one of them.

Soft small talk came from the group nearby and with me being a socially nervous person, I kept a good 3 feet from everyone.

They had told us that we would probably be waiting awhile because of how many people had to really exit the building Billie has preformed in.

After that long time had passed everyone's attention was pulled towards a door upstage. "Alright! Billie's ready!" The male had exclaimed out to the small group.

A roll of my eyes erupt as I hear the group squeal with excitement as they all trot up to the stairs, basically pushing one another out of the way so that person could get inside first.

I honestly didn't mind being last, which meant I probably got to see Billie longer. Which I definitely didn't mind.

Everyone piled into the small doorframe, grunting at one another.

"Jesus.." I shake my head as I wait for it to be cleared so I actually could head inside after everyone.

Once inside I looked around to the pretty well decorated room, smiling innerly to myself. I was the only one who wasn't here to drool all over the star, but like, Don't get me wrong, She's hot and all but, I don't like seeming like i'm just here for you know what.

I hear a faint laugh of a deep feminine voice, causing my head snap towards the small group of people. I take my time walking over, leaning towards the right to get a better view. I couldn't really get a good look at the silver haired female, causing me to slightly frown.

All I could see was that pretty silky silver hair flash for like a moment.

"Yo, Chill!" I hear the deep voice spray out, followed by a soft cut chuckle.

Then all of a sudden, one by one, everyone was escorted out of the room. I saw the male who was doing this come towards me, making feel upset that I never really got to meet the singer.

"Not her." A voice said from behind me, making me start to turn but before I could, an arm slipped around my shoulder. I then take the chance to actually take a look.

It felt like time had stopped.

Just like how my heart had felt.

My head paused once I got a good look of her face. Her skin.. Was clear as day despite the few small bumps on areas of her face that weren't really noticeable.

Her eyes.. were a beautiful light baby blue, no other color mixed within.

Her hair.. Was shinny as it could get, smelling like pretty lavenders. I just wanted to run my hands through it, a smile coming onto my face as my eyes went to every inch of the girls face, from her forehead to her neck.

My eyes then landed on a pair of dark plump pink lips that fit her face so well. My eyes had remained to them for a split few seconds before shaking my head and turning back to the male in front of us. I gave a nervous smile to him.

"Okay, Billie." Was all he said before he walked away.

Once he was gone, I turned to Billie, my eyes opened as if she were to speak I'd listen intensely even if it was just random bullshit.

I had a slightly ajar smile planted on my lips as I waited for her to speak.

It made me feel like I was sweating with the way her eyes landed into mine. The smile she had on stage still on her face. It was pure. 

"H-Hi, Bil." I stammered, innerly groaning at myself for speaking like one of the others that she'd encountered.

All she said was, "Hey," And with that it made a soft tingling sensation erupt in my stomach. This made me lightly pulse my stomach.

Then the question came to my mind, "Why am I here??" I asked with a soft chuckle of embarrassment.

"Because, I wanted you too." She told, smiling.

I raised an eyebrow at her, honestly so confused. "Why?"

"Well for one, I know you didn't get to come face to face with me earlier with everyone else in here, but you also intrigued me with your damn looks," She grinned, looking me up and down.

I felt myself getting hot in the face, "Haha!" I say to keep my nervousness down, "Thank you." I told with a soft smile.

"So, You wanna hang for a bit?" She asked me, handing her hand out towards mine.

I look to the hand before letting it slide into hers. "I'd hang out with you as long as I could." I told with a smile before getting led towards two couches.

~~~~~
Finished!! Haha! I like this one :)
Lemme know what y'all think?

Comments are appreciated!
Also you can make requests if you'd like! Just shoot me a message or

comment on this line (Requests only)