Jealous (Part 2) //Smut\\

I pushed my lips back into hers, feeling her smile against my lips as they overlapped. A soft grunt came from her mouth into mine and I hadn't realized I had pushed her up against the wall.

"Shit." I whispered at the grunt, opening my eyes to look into hers. "Shit my bad.." I say quickly as I pull her from the wall. I didn't want her to get a bad idea from me.

"No, It's okay, Bils." She started.

"I liked it,"

~~~~~~~~
Third Person:
~~~~~~~~

Billie stared at Y/N with a slight smirk stuck to her big pink plump lips. Y/N had kept her eyes down onto them the tip of her tongue lightly glazing them with a small coat of saliva.

Billie's smirk had grown once she seen Y/N's lip get pulled back by her upper teeth, back over the lower set.

Y/N stared at this smirk, her heart rate starting to rise. "Maybe so shouldn't have said that..." Played through her mind every cm Billie had got closer.

"Bil.." She whispered as the other female got closer until Billie gently slid her own hand into Y/N's.

Y/N's heart was getting faster and faster.

Y/N looked down to their linked hands. Then back up into the bright ocean blue eyes of the shorter female ahead of her. Her head starting spinning faster as Billie's body pressed against the skinner frame of Y/n's body.

Y/N gave a light gasp when she felt the harsh push Billie preformed on her and her back hit the wall behind her. This allowed Billie to let a smirk slip up onto her big pink plump lips.

Y/N's eyes had closed for a moment before opening them sharply when she felt the soft rubbing of the knuckle of Billie's index finger across her clad clit. "F-Fuck." She mumbled.

"Bil.." Y/N purred out sharply as her hand grips onto the one that was between her legs.

Bill didn't say a word as she let her eyes enter Y/N's, which caused Y/N to just freeze in the gaze.

Without hesitation, Y/N pushed her head up onto Bill's letting their lips push into one another as Bill's hand was cupped over Y/N's wanting core.

A soft cry released from Y/N's mouth into Bill's, basically wanting more of Bill's hand to push into her panties and towards her already wet slit.

"Billie... Please..." Y/N cried out, using her strength that she still had to grab Bill's hands, adjusting her fingers along her entrance, "Just... fuck me." Y/N told Bil, panting softly at the energy she's losing due to anticipation and lack of breath.

Billie just snickered, letting the long fingers of her just rest up into Y/N's folds, letting her thumb barely push over Y/N's clit to get her to want more which was painful to Y/N. "Please!" She yelled out into a moan, her hand clasping over her mouth.

Billie had her fingers enter Y/N just as she's screaming in a begging manner, her lip rolling in between her teeth to reframe her from going full force on Y/N already.

A soft groan escaped Billie's lips as she felt how warm and slick it was inside of Y/N, "Damn do I make you that wet, babygirl?~" She teased, letting her finger slip back out to cover Y/N's clit with her own juices.

Y/N's stomach jerked forward, the clapped hand she had on her mouth was now pushing up into her hair. "Bil, please.. I-I can't-" She tries to speak.

"Hush."

Billie demanded sternly.

That definitely shut Y/N up, having her lips pull back with her teeth biting down onto them.

Billie entered a third digit. "God damn!" Bill exclaimed, looking down to where her hand was. "You're so tight, baby," She told, making Y/N feel a bit down.

Y/N looked away as she said this.

"Hey," Bil said. She grabbed Y/N's jaw and turned her gaze back towards her. "Don't worry, I'll loosen you up~" She purred and with that, Billie gave Y/N's clit a hard push with her 3 digits pushing painfully deep into her.

A loud moan escaped Y/N with a hand clamping onto Billie's shoulder with her nails digging in. Her head was thrown forward, making sure that Billie's lips pushed against hers.

With each thrust Bill made, a soft pant cane from Y/N which caused breaks in their kiss.

Bill suddenly spoke up. "Vibrator or bad dragon?" Bill asked.

Y/N's eyes widened. "Uh- Hh.." She went to speak was Bil didn't even stop her motions, causing Y/N to just forget what she has asked. "Y/n," Bill said sternly.

This got her attention back. "W-ah!~ What?.." She answered back with a grunt cutting in.

"Answer my question baby," She told, only pushing her fingers deeper, now playfully making Y/N feel like she was to curl them. When she didn't only made her want fucking more.

"I don't know!~" She yelled out, causing Bill to smirk and remove her hand.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah okay I stopped writing because I couldn't choose between a bad dragon dildo or vibrator?

What should I use??