Really? (Imagines)

My hair was up in a messy bun with strands of it falling into my face.

"Fucking school sucks.." I grumble put.

"I know right?" I heard a voice that caused me to jump a bit. I turned and saw no one. "Uh...Okay..."

I shake my head softly and quickly went back to my textbook.

"Y/N, I'm talking to you,"

I quickly turned my head and looked about the room, the voice was all to familiar to me.

Billie

I went to look back at my book once again but felt a hand gently caress one of my cheeks. I gasped a little with fright as I turn to the other direction and see a beautiful ... blue haired female.

"Billie.." I sigh softly, relieved it was just her.

"I miss you~" She whispered to me, her eyes eyeing down to my lips softly.

I smirked and closed my textbooks but made sure I kept the place.

"I missed you too.." I said with a bit of a pout, "What took you so long?.." I asked. She sighed.

"I'm sorry Mamas," She said softly.

I pout and turn off the bed and stood up walking around the edges towards her. "Billie, Seriously, Where have you been?" I asked her.

Billie looked down, and gently took one of the hairties on her wrist and pulled her hair up into also a messy bun. "I'm sorry Y/n, I was with Q," She told to me and I felt my hair flip.

"What..the fuck?" I asked and took a step back from Billie.

Billie raised her hands up, "Look I know but I swear... All we did was make out.." She told to me, and that just made it worse.

"Yo, what the actual fuck!?" I yelled at her, "Why?" I asked.

Billie shrugged, "I don't know- we were high- and things just went crazy!" She explained.

I actually wanted to fucking kick her ass,

"Get out, Billie." I snapped at her.

"W-What?.."

"You fucking heard me.."

I didn't sound confident at all and I wasn't.

"But Y/N..."

"No! Billie you can't keep doing this to me," I yelled at her as my voice began to break into a light sob. I then felt a hand go onto my cheek. "Y/N baby.."

"You're a fucking asshole.." I sobbed.

Billie shook her head and fluttered her eyes to both of mine.

"I know..I know.." Billie told to me, before pushing her lips up into mine. This was how she always fucking made up to me. Charming me.

"No, Bil." I grunted against her lips, "You can-" I went to pull away but soon felt my back hit the wall.

"Bill.." I pouted as her lips began to push into mine again. "Y/N please..." She asked against my lips.

"Give me one more chance.."

"I gave you plenty of chances Billie." I said sternly.

"I'll make it up to you.." She argued and honestly how could I stay mad?..

I look down, crossing my arms to indicate that I didn't want to give her another one but that she knew I was taking her shit again.

"One more and that's i-" I went to speak but was cut off by some hungry lips against mine.

This time I wasn't gonna fight back, I wanted her as much as she wanted me..

My arms slide up and wrap them around Billie's neck, feeling hers go around my lower back with her earning a slight moan against her lips. "Thank you.." She breathed.

~~~~~~~~~
This is a shitty chapter and it sucks...

I need more ideas!

Please help me out ahaha!!