Truth or Dare (Imagines + Smut) Part 2

Hi! Don't forget to check out Spy's trouble!!
~~~~~~

My hand reached out for the dress and a gasp was pushed out of me when I felt a hard force go against my back, causing my torso to bend down with a hand against my back.

I grunt softly as I push myself but felt hands go into the creases of my hips as I turn back and look to Y/n.

I raise an eyebrow with a smirk,

She wants to play that card, huh?

"What you doing bro?" I asked her, smirking as I gently push my ass against her pelvis, gently shaking it to grind lightly.

This changed her confidence and I felt her back up a bit.

"What's the matter, Y/n?" I asked smirking as I pushed my ass harshly against her pelvis. "I thought you wanted to be dom~" I told to her with a smirk as I pull myself to a stance that had my ass pointed towards her with my torso twisted so that I could see her.

~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
~~~~~~~~

"Uh..."

I get my heart flutter fast as fuck as I watched Billie pose.

"Not so confident now are we?~" She asked with a smirk as she bend over to where her chest rested up against the bed with her hands gripping onto the sheets and all it made me do was picture my fingers knuckle deep in-

I shake my head, "I can't concentrate when you do this shit.." I tell as in if that would help my case.

She let out a soft laugh that kinda scared me...

"Billie.." I sigh softly when I see those memorizing baby blue ocean eyes.

"Yes?" She asked innocent as she turned towards me.

"I-" I went to speak but heard her cut me off, "Kiss me,"

What

"What?.." I tilt my head slightly as my heart beat raced up.

"Kiss me and prove me wrong," She said into my ear after grabbing the back of my head to pull it down to her lips.

Shuddering overcame my body at this,

I grabbed the shirt that hugged her chest tightly that showed her large breasts and pulled her about slamming her back against the wall.

She raised her eyebrows as her shoulders raised a bit. Her eyes widening.

"What's the matter, Bil?" I asked her with a smirk.

"I-Uh. Nothing.." She purred softly. "Now kiss me,"

I don't know why but every time she tells me to do something makes me feel weak,

My right forearm slip up against the wall, holding myself off of her but kept our faces close.

I felt hands start to ride of my hips, causing a light shudder to come from me.

"Come on Y/N, Kiss me..." She said in a soft seductive tone. I smirked softly, before feeling a hand around my neck and pulled towards the others face.

A soft gasp came from me as our lips smushed together in sync.

At first it was slow,

That was until Billie's hand rushed up into my hair, gripping onto a large chuck of her to make my head tilt to the side.

Billie's lips pursed against my neck, my lips burning from the contact being lost from hers...

"Billie..." I whispered softly before I felt my hips instinctively gridding up against the shorter females front.