Jealous (Imagines)

~~~~~~~~
Bill's POV:
~~~~~~~~
Mamas: Yo bill,

I look down to my phone screen after I finished my big bite of a cheeseburger that my friend Holly had brought over,

Billard: Yo, whatup

Mamas: Can I come over?

I smirked softly before replying,

Billard: Sure u can cum over

Mamas: oh my god stfu, i'm comin over

I gave a nod as if Y/N could actually see what I was doing. But, I had forgot about Holly and when she busted through the door, it scared the hell outta me.

"Bills!" She yelled, laughing. "HOLY-" I went to say and literally started choking on the bite of cheeseburger that I had on my mouth.

Holly continued to laugh, it seemingly to get harder. "Yooooo, You okay!?" She asked, holding her stomach that bounced with each exhale of her laughter.

I stared at her with a death stare and as I finished killing myself I wiped my mouth. "You gotta fuckin' chill with that-" I spoke to her and felt my bed jiggle as her fatass sat down.

Not literally - guys.

"Yeah- Yeah," She spoke, "You tell me that every time and I still don't listen so why bother?" She asked with a laugh.

I roll my eyes,

"So, anyway," I start, "Y/N is coming over," I told to her, as if she knew who I was talking about, "Uh- Who?" She asked after my finish. I shake my head, slapping my forehead, "Oh yeah, Duh, You don't know her," I laugh.

"She's like, One of my girls," I tell Holly.

"Ohhhh, So like you fuck her?" She asked, her once happy and smiley expression now changed to a serious and disappointed one.

I stare, taken back a bit.

"The fuck? No bro, ion fuck wit no one," I say smugly but seriously, crossing my arms after setting the greasy cheeseburger back into its wrapper. "What about Q?" She then asks.

My heart freezes.

"Bro, that's fucking low," I snap lowly at her, leaning back against my bed's head frame.

"Well, You did say that he was your world Bills, So are ya lying or what?" Holly asks, crossing her own arms.

"Can- Can we not talk about fucking Q?" i ask, looking away from her. "You know what he fucking did," I then told and as soon as I finished my response I look down to my phone that had buzzed between my legs.

Mamas: bills i'm here ❤️

I smile lightly at that and stood up. My head snaps at Holly, "Please, Can we have someone over and you not drive them away?" I asked, pushing my dark blue strands out from my eyesight.

Holly smirked and then gave a snicker, "Bro, I don't even know what you mean," She snorted at me as she got up and sprinted at me then past to go let the stranger to her in.

She was thumping down the stairs towards the door. I didn't really take any notice of this as I walk up to the second floors railing that guarded someone from falling off. I lay against it lightly as I watch the door
open.

Holly opened the door and met faces with Y/N. "Hey-" Holly went to speak, her eyebrows raising lightly as a small smirk appeared onto her face.

I heard Y/N then speak, "Oh hello," She said softly, her smile polite.

"Well, Well, Well," Holly started. Y/N raised an eyebrow. "I can see why Billie talks about you all the time," She flirts, gently getting into Y/N's space, her elbow sliding onto the doorframe by Y/N's head.

I stared down to them and get my skin lightly tingle with a bit of heat. I bite my lip slightly while my eyes roll. "Bro." I hiss lightly as I look away from them.

I move away from my location down the ways to the stairs. My arms still crossed against my stomach as I hear the footsteps beneath me chattering against the hollow stairs.

Y/N's figure fell into my view. But- So did Holly's...

Holly was basically up against Y/N. Her hand against her hip with the other brushing the strands of hair away from her eyes. It's fucking sickening, Like, I only fucking just told Holly about Y/N not even 10 minutes ago,

But it's Holly... She gets what she wants.

And I- being one of her best friends have to accept and be happy for her.

But

Holly's hand that was on Y/N's hips slowly glided up to Y/N's ribcage. "Okay Bro," I say once close enough so I knew they could hear me.

Both of the girls faced their gaze to me. "Holly can you please stop harassing, Y/N?" I asked, trying to sound as normally and not pissed as I could.

Y/N gave a sweet laugh. "But I'm not-" Holly went to speak and I just drove past her to intake Y/N directly into my arms. The scent of roses literally just entered my nostrils.

"What's up, Y/N?" I asked with a bit of a giggle, quickly covering my mouth with a bit of blush rising to my cheeks. I fucking hate my giggles.

"Oh my fucking God, That was adorable!" Y/N exclaimed. Holly suddenly pushed against Y/N to get into the convo, her arm slipping around Y/N's fucking neck.

Okay that's it.

"Bro, back the fuck off," I hissed at Holly, shoving her by the shoulder to get her back. "Stop fucking showing off, Holly!" I told her in a snarky tone. "She's not here for you, She's here for me, Now please leave." I ask, my tone calming a bit as I reach the end of my temper tantrum.

Psst, Bro

Holly stared to me before looking to Y/B. She shakes her head before she leaves the yard after shutting the door once out of the house.

I look to Y/N, "Yo, So sorry about that," I tell to her, my voice softening. "I didn't mean to get mad, She was jus- Jus- Just fucking all over you!" I exclaim while throwing my loose hands into the air.

She just seemed to find it funny, cue of her laugh. "I get it, thank you." She told with a half smirk as she slowly walked up to me. I stood their oblivious of her at the time being and before I knew it I felt the warmth of arms around my neck and the front side of a female pressing against my own.

Our lips had touched.. And I swear to you that her lips were softer then the softest type of silk. They tasted like cherries. Of course I wasn't gonna be that person to not kiss back because it's... It was Y/N!

I pushed my lips back into hers, feeling her smile against my lips as they overlapped. A soft grunt came from her mouth into mine and I hadn't realized I had pushed her up against the wall.

"Shit." I whispered at the grunt, opening my eyes to look into hers. "Shit my bad.." I say quickly as I pull her from the wall. I didn't want her to get a bad idea from me.

"No, It's okay, Bils." She started.

"I liked it,"

~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if I like this chapter but it's better than nothing!❤️