Jealous (Part 3) //SMUT! (sorta)\\

~~~~~~~~
Third POV:
~~~~~~~~
Billie has drug Y/N all the way to her room after shutting the door behind them. Once at the bedroom door of Billie's, she pushed the two of them inside and shut the door behind them with no vision to help.

"I need to know, baby~" Billie purred into Y/N's ear. She started to get a bit too eager, her hands sliding up Y/n's shirt, her fingertips tracing every little trail they trotted up.

Y/N didn't know how to answer, the hands running all up her stomach was filling her mind with naughty things. All she wanted was to personally see Billie Eilish's fucking head between her legs with the feeling of her warm tongue deep inside-

Then it snapped.

"God Billie I don't give a fuck just make me scream.." She panted with desire, her arms wrapping around Billie's neck to pull their heads together and let their lips lock. The sounds of their breath getting shares filled the empty room around them.

Billie smirked with parted lips, "Yes'mam~" Billie purred into her mouth.

With no hesitation and no more wanting of wait, Billie lifted Y/N's arms and pushed up the ends of her shirt, letting it slid up off her body.

A soft grunt came from Y/n's the fact of her body wasting energy by having to wait. "Baby please.." She was now begging, her hands grabbing Billie's jaw, pulling her head back in for another yet passionate kiss.

Billie could taste the want in the other girl's lips. It caused her to let out a little noise of that same desire back into Y/N's breath.

Billie then easily picked Y/n up and carried her over to the bed, gently throwing her onto it and watched her bounce. That completely filled Billie's head with fucking images that she was ready for. She let out a soft grunt as she turned to the side and walked towards a drawer nearby.

Billie chuckled to herself as her eyes were revealed to what laid in the limited space just feet away from her hands.

And what laid beneath was a drawer full of pleasureful toys.

Billie's smirk widened on her face as she turned his torso around to look at Y/N who was laying halfway up on the bed.

Y/N looked up to where Billie was standing, a soft tilt to her head was shown and that was when her eyes went wide. Billie held up a thick dragon dildo, making Y/N's face go completely red.

Billie's smirk disappeared. "No?" She asked before setting the dildo down into the drawer and pulled out a smaller one. Y/N's kept growing red, not really wanting to wait to have Billie's body against her and her scent filling her nose.

"Billieee.." She groaned out of the darker haired female, reaching out to her.

Billie smirked before looking into the drawer once more as pulled out a long machine. "Oh fuck.." Y/N whispered softly before watching Bill get closer to the bed.

"You know," Bil started, grabbing Y/N's attention,her face still completely red.

"W-What?.."

Billie then crawled into the bed next to Y/N. "I'm hella tired and I want to sleep. Cuddle me." She told with a smirk as she snaked her arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N's jaw dropped quickly, scoffing coming from it. "Bro what the fuck-"

~~~~~~~~~
LMAO, OKAY, SORRY FOR THE HUGE ASS BREAK, Summer has been busy😭😭😭 I'm try to keep updating more!

Lemme know what you think😂

Can y'all give me ideas? I'm running out 😂😂