I missed you... (Imagines) //Part 2\\

YOOOOO!! 30k???? WTH I LOVE ALL OF YOUUUUU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed silent for a few minutes, just staring at one another. Billie was really fucking beautiful..

"Billie..?"

She looked to me, her smile frowning at the tone of my voice. "Yeah?" She responds as she gently slides her nails down my neck.

"I missed you..."

~~~

I looked to Bill with a sad half smile on my lips. Her lips seemed to follow as I seen the dimpled fade in on her face.

"I missed you too, Y/n!" She told me and quickly threw herself onto me.

I sighed softly, grinning like crazy that Billie didn't think of me differently. My arms sliding all the way around her as Billie slides in between my knees.

She just seemed to lay there, her soft breathing was felt against my stomach. One arm held her up on me while the other was up playing in the multi-colored strands of hair.

I closed my eyes as my nose presses against her head.

After about another minute Billie sits up so that our eyes meet. The purple tint of the lighting in my room beautiful lit up Billie's face. I took in this view and smiled to myself, my eyes following each detail of her face.

Billie stared back at me with a smile on her face. "Are you okay?" I hear ask me with a smile. "Of course!.." I tell her quickly with a giggle. My hand still was playing with her hair.

"You went quite there," She stated simply as she wraps her hands around my back and linked them together.

"I'm sorry.. It's just been a while since the last time we've spoke and honestly, It feel weird talking to you again," I confess to her, sighing softly after I finish. She looks at me weirdly which causes my heart to sink slightly. "What?.."

Billie sighed, "I didn't want anything like my fame and shit to ruin the things with my friends." She told me and looked down, her hand coming up to gently trace along my collarbone.

Dude... okay she can't do this...

It's doing something to me...

I look to her with a soft gulp to show that I didn't have a problem with her touching my chest. "It's not that.. It's just, It's been so long and with all the pictures you've been posting and me with my sexuality- I-" I quickly pause, my face going red.

"Shit- I mean, It's just weird since it's been so long." I say to try and cover up my first answer.

She seems to just watch me as I stutter on my words, a soft smile going onto her lips.

"Is it because I'm your 'celebrity' crush?" She asks me with her hands coming up to have her acrylic fingers to quote celebrity.

The blush that was on my face just reddened. I know she could see it through the purple in my room. I just stare at her with my mouth open unable to find the words to respond to her statement/question.

She stared at me, waiting for my response.

I couldn't come up with anything basically too scared to say anything else.

My head shakes as I go to speak, "If you were, Would it change anything?.." I asked her softly, searching her eyes for any change of her actions or emotions. I don't want a small little crush to ruin what we're just getting back.

Billie stared to me as if what I said shocked her. "Dude! Of course it wouldn't!" She tells me, "I get so many comments and shit saying that they'll do anything and that I'm so fucking gorgeous and all that shit." She explains as she grabs my cheeks and squishes them gently.

"But they're different..." I told her in complete honesty.

She sighed softly and sat up, sliding up onto my lap and makes me sit up. "You need to stop thinking you being gay is gonna change my mind about you and our friendship." She told,

"I know that we've been distant but I wanna be able to get back what we had." She tells me.

I search her eyes before landing them onto her plump lips.

I know she seen this because I actually fucking saw her eyes go to my lips.

No way...

"But.. what if I actually start crushing on you?" I ask her.

She just stares at me. "I mean, That's not gonna change anything." She told, but then asks me, "How long have you been gay?" She asks me.

"About 2 years ago." I simply state in response, looking to her eyes again. "Why?" I ask.

"Have you actually been with a girl?" She asks.

I shake my head.

Surprisingly, I haven't. I've always fangirled over Billie and had small crushes on girls here and there but never got the courage to go up and say anything to them. If they actually dated girl, I must say.

"So you've never kissed a girl before?"

I stare to her, my eyebrows furrowing confusingly. "Bro, Why are you asking these que-" I get cut off,

Billie kisses me.

My eyes widen quickly as my lips fit perfectly between hers. I exhale out of my nose against her breathing as her hands bring my face deeper into the kiss.

My hands reach up onto her waist, gripping her baggy clothing and pulling it towards my body.

I heard a soft soft come from Billie as my face gets redder and redder by the minute our small little kiss changes into a soft but quick makeout session.

Soft groans come from the both of us.

Her arms slide onto my shoulders, linking to one another behind my head. My neck arched up to be able to reach Billie's mouth.

I pull away with panting coming from my mouth as my eyes open to meet the recently opened blue hues of Billie. I search her eyes deeply, seeing nothing but lust start to fill them.

I smirk softly as I push my lips back up into hers before rolling to the side and everything goes black as her back hits the mattress.

Yesss....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao. I stopped at the most interesting part. How you feel?😂😂

This one is short but that's okay!

Lemme know if I should add a part three with some..... action😈