I missed you..../(Smut)/Part 4/

Sweet little sounds came from her once I pushed my hand onto her chest and made her lay back. I stay standing between her knees with mine laying onto my bedside.

The hand that was on her chest slowly trailed down her chest with my fingers strutting down to the waistband of her brightly colored pants.

Man this is gonna be crazy....

•••••

~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
~~~~~~~~

The little things my hands did as they slipped down into Billie's pants painfully flow made Billies lower half just jerk at the anticipation that she must have been having.

"What's wrong Bil? Haven't had anything for a
good minute?" I teased her as I let my hand cup around her vagina.

Billie let out a soft gasp and kept her lips parted as she looked up to me. "Dude- Please stop teasing.." She begged me softly with those beautiful purple-tinted blue eyes. I chuckle in response and gently let my index finger slide up and into her clad slit.

The slight wetness I felt in her underwear made me sigh softly with pleasure.

I know. I get pleasure but giving pleasure. It happens-

"Baby-" Billie groaned out softly and quickly recovered herself by slapping a hand over her mouth.

I raise my eyebrows with the grin on my face widening. "Shhh-" I told her and gently let my thumb push aside her panties and let my index and middle finger gently run up and down her slit.

"Holy shit." I scoff softly with a smile. "You're so fucking wet for me, Bill's." I told with a smirk as as let my middle finger linger right at her entrance, not giving her the satisfaction.

Her face became red, her eyes showing that my teasing was physically hurting her.

It's cute.

i chuckle once more before shoving my index finger into her lips, sliding it in and out of the wet walls. Billie seemed to love it, the hand over her mouth leaving and gripping onto the sheets below her.

"Y/C.." She moaned out quietly as her head threw back against the mattress. I grin and let a second digit into her folds, smirking wider when I felt how tight she was. "Wow, baby you really do need this," I tell her in a loving tone as I remove my hands and immediately pull her colored pants down and off her ankles.

She helped me by kicking them off her ankles.

Once I stood up to get a good look at Billie and the second I got a good look at her gorgeous thighs and exposed hipbones, I almost went at that. But, I composed myself as I lick my lips.

"Damn Billie..." I say softly as I crawl ontop of her, both knees on either side of her against the bed mattress. She smiled up at me and let her hands go onto my thighs. "I be working out on that stage you know that," She simply stated.

I roll my eyes and crawled back down, but this time I ended up kneeling down to face her core. I smirked and grabbed her legs and jerked her down towards me. She let out a surprised scoff, sitting up onto her hands and looking down at me.

I shake my head and put my hand against he chest and pushed.

She quickly got the hint and laid herself down onto the mattress. I grin to myself with a lick to my lips as I let my hands teasingly trail up the inners of her thighs.

I grin to myself when I see how badly her core purses for my touch. I shake my head slightly and look up to her. "Don't be too eager baby, I still wanna have fun too." I remarked playfully and gently let my head fall in between her legs.

The thing I said earlier- yeah forget that. I want to taste her now.

My tongue finally latches onto her clit, loving the immediate taste that was so fucking sweet. I moan at just that, my eyes rolling up.

My mouth then clamps over my tongue and I easily suck on her clit.

Billie started to let out cute little ruffles of noise between the sheet of my bed she had put in her mouth.

"Hmmm.." I hum against her clit to send vibrations, her legs spreading wider for me. I smirk and lift my hand up and let two of my fingers slowly push up into Billie's wet folds.

Billie let out a load moan with her hand going against the O of her mouth. She moaned against the palm of that hand.

I grinned softly at that with my fingers curling up against the clit that I was pushing against with my lips. This earned a loud sound from Billie which made my lips curl into a smirk.

A loud sound came from my door and both Billie and I jerked away from each other. Luckily, Billie was able to crawl under my bed covers as my Dad walked in.

I gulped slightly and wiped my slightly wetter lips while he asked if we girls were okay. I nod quickly and he gives one back. "Alright well, goodnight girls." He told and closed the door.

I quickly turned my gaze to Billie whose face was as red as a fucking shiny apple. "I'm sorry." I told with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~
THE END HAHAHAHAHA