Saved (Imagines) Part 1

"Baby..." I heard my boyfriend hum into my ear, causing me to just give a soft laugh. "C'mon Kyle," I ask him softly, trying to pry his arms away from my stomach.

Kyle ignored and made his grip tighter. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

We were in public, in a space FULL of people. It was the after party of the host. Billie Eilish. I mean, I've never really met her personally but still.

I'd like too but I don't think she'd like to meet someone like me.

The party was pretty legit, it had a stage that had a DJ with strobing lights and fog machines. Loud music that was actually pretty lit. But, the people were all snappy and snarky. It was annoying.

I then felt the sweaty palms of my boyfriend gripping at my thighs and It was uncomfortable...

"Kyle, C'mon stop..." I told him once more, prying his hands away from my thighs. I then hear a angry huff come from the male behind me.

It immediately caused me to stiffen, feeling a hand grab my side harshly, too hard in fact. It caused me to wince, and stand up. "Kyle, fucking stop!" I yelled at him.

He just looked at me like he wanted to fucking kill me and it fucking scared me.

"What the fuck you just say to me?" He asks in a harsh tone, standing up about 2 feet taller than me. This immediately caused me to shrink.

"I-I said..s-stop.." I stuttered backing away from the angry male.

Kyle grabbed my shoulders, "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?!" He yells in my face, pinching my shoulders tightly. This caused me to let out a cry in pain.

"Yo, get the fuck off her man!" I heard another male yell beneath the loud roaring of the bass dropping remixes that played.

Kyle just threw his elbow into the man's nose causing a loud gasp to come from the pit of my stomach. "Kyle!" I yelled to him and shoved him away from me. Finally.

My legs scramble away from him through the thick crowd of people, faintly hearing my name coming from his mouth.

Once far enough away I let out a sigh of relief, air bubbles feeling my cheeks for a split moment before letting them free. My hand finds itself against my forward as my back pushes against a nearby wall.

Eyes scanning the area around me to make sure he didn't actually get to follow me.

I felt vulnerable. The small area I had was above the level of heads and it had no one else standing there.

I look down to the floor with my eyelids shutting, trying to regain my breath. Then suddenly I felt a hand go onto my shoulder, "No!" I yell out of instinct and try to swipe the hand away from my shoulder.

"Woah! Hey!" Someone shouts over the music.

I look up to see Billie..

I stare to her for a quick few moments before shaking my head with a few hard blinks to my eyes.

"Hey." I said quickly into my breath.

A soft chuckle came from her throat with a toothy smile as she bent down onto one of her knees to get to my level. "Are you okay?" She asks me.

I don't know... Should I tell her? Should I tell her what he's done to me. Not just a earlier but... everything?...

"I-I.." I started.

Billie stared at me, dumbfounded but curious.

"I'm fine!" I quickly told with a forced smile.

Billie looked like she didn't believe me and I, being in my shoes, didn't blame her.

She just stared at me for a few more seconds with her eyes squinted.

"Well okay then," She said softly as she took my hand into hers. "Come on, get up. You obviously are out of it so imma take you to a spot where you can chill, with me, cool?" She asked.

I didn't really understand because I couldn't hear. "What?" I asked in a loud told.

"Nothing! Just come on!" She yelled back, pulling me up onto my feet.

Not really thinking about it, I just stumbled up to my feet and began to follow her once she started to lead.

And after a few minutes past of getting pulled through a crowd of grabby hands that reached for Billie, we finally made it into some room that was guarded by security.

I huff out of relief, the anxiety trying to leave my body. Once inside I felt Billie's hand disconnect from mine and it kinda... made me sad.

Oh well.

My eyes scan the LED light lit room. "Woah." Softly came from me.

Billie turned to me with a dimpled smile, "Ya like?" She asked me with a soft chuckle.

I then looked back to her, "Yes.." I said softly with my eyes turning back to the neon colors.

"This is a nice place, Billie." I said to the female as I watch her sit down onto a small leather chair. "Thanks." I hear her say.

"Come sit."

I turn to her, nodding softly before heading to the couch next to the chair she sat in.

"Nuh uh, here." She told to me as she reached out and grabbed my hand, leading my body towards her chair. She then sat me into her lap with her arms going around my torso.

For someone she just met, she's not shy. Ha.

"Mm." I said softly.

Billie looked up to me, adjusting me so I laid horizontally across her legs with my own falling off the arm of the chair.

By instinct my arm went around her shoulders, my eyes finding hers with a smile planted on my face.

"So, you gonna tell me why you was all alone up there?" She asked me, raising one of her thick eyebrows.

"Uh...What do you mean?.." I ask her in a quick pace.

Billie gave a scoff, "I find you all out of it with your hair a mess and skin all sweaty"

I just gave her a nervous chuckle, "I-It's hard to explain.." I tell her softly as I adjust my hair remembering what she had said about it.

Billie stared to me, her expression softening.

"Just...try your best." She told me softly, a hand sliding into mine. It was soft...and gentle unlike the throwing hands she shot out when she performed on stage.

I felt my heart quicken a bit, my thumb rubbing against the top of Billie's knuckles.

Billie squeezes my hand softly.

I sighed softly. "Well..." I started but the. got caught off by the nearby exit slam open.

My eyes stared.

Kyle...
~~~~~~~~~
Finished!! Haha! I like this one :)
Lemme know what y'all think?

Comments are appreciated!
Also you can make requests if you'd like! Just shoot me a message or

comment on this line (Requests only)