I missed you... (Smut) //Part 3\\

~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
~~~~~~~~~

Billie kisses me.

My eyes widen quickly as my lips fit perfectly between hers. I exhale out of my nose against her breathing as her hands bring my face deeper into the kiss.

My hands reach up onto her waist, gripping her baggy clothing and pulling it towards my body.

I heard a soft soft come from Billie as my face gets redder and redder by the minute our small little kiss changes into a soft but quick makeout session.

Soft groans come from the both of us.

Her arms slide onto my shoulders, linking to one another behind my head. My neck arched up to be able to reach Billie's mouth.

I pull away with panting coming from my mouth as my eyes open to meet the recently opened blue hues of Billie. I search her eyes deeply, seeing nothing but lust start to fill them.

I smirk softly as I push my lips back up into hers before rolling to the side and everything goes black as her back hits the mattress.

~~~

As soon as Billie's back hit the mattress, I could've sworn there was a soft little moan that was pushed into my mouth that was only a few centimeters apart from hers.

I chuckled slightly as I take my hand and place it against her cheek and jaw, grabbing onto it to make sure she couldn't move it from looking at me.

That's what she did too. She just stared at me with her lips parted. Her blue, purple-tinted irises staring deeply into my own. I gave a toothy smile as I pulled her face back in and reconnected our lips.

"Mph.." Billie groaned against my mouth as she tried pushing up into my force down on her. I gave a laugh against her mouth and take my hand around her throat, causing a silent choking noise to come from her.

That caused her to lay back down onto the mattress with her upper set of teeth biting down onto her lower lip.

I let out a noise that gave proof I enjoyed the sight of Billie that was under me.

And that's when I let out a loud of quiet gasp when I felt a hard grip go against my core causing my lower half to raise up. Her hand didn't move though, in fact her thumb just pushed deeply into my clit.

I moaned quietly at that, my eyelids shutting.

To shut myself up I quickly bite down on my lip with my tongue rolling out onto them to wetter them.

"That's not fair-" I huff at her when my eyes open again and look down to the blue eyed girl. She just gave a soft laugh. "Why not?" I hear her ask. "Because I don't get to fucking touch you-"

"Bitch if I get to touch you, I'm basically fucking asking you to touch me." She told me sternly. I don't know why but that just made me shiver. "But- you're not-"

"Just shut the fuck up and fuck me, Y/N." She told me in a hard bit yet begging tone and quickly pushed her lips back into mine.

I laugh once more before I reach down between my thighs and grab her hand that was still planted against the arch of my torso. I dragged it back up to where it rested beside her head and used my upper weight to hold it down while I let her other hand roam onto my neck.