Baby... (Smut)

"Billie..."

I mutter in my bed.

"Eh.." I huffed softly, my hand rubbing down my stomach towards my sweat's waistband.

My eyes stared up to the ceiling fan that kept the chilliness in the room constant.

A soft bite came onto my bottom lip as I felt my warm hand enter my sweats, reaching down to my core. "Shit..." I mouthed with a huff.

'I have to be quiet' I yell to myself. Billie was RIGHT next to me.

And all I wanted to do is have her face between my legs, her staring into my eyes as I wrap my fingers into that hair..

I wanted to feel her inside of me, making me beg. "God damn it..." I said quietly as I fell my index finger gently rub onto my clit, causing sharp inhale to come from my nose.

My free hand quickly slammed against my mouth quietly as I saw Billie gently shuffle in her sleep. "Fuck." I mouth.

I keep my hand against my clit, pressing down onto it. Which probably was a bad idea because it made my hips buckle up into my own hand. A soft grunt went against my palm. My eyes never left Billie to make sure she didn't wake.

I waited for a bit longer and just decided to let it go, a soft sigh coming from me once my hand left my mouth. I then turned over and laid on my side, facing the wall.

My eyes didn't shut, feeling grumpy that I couldn't pleasure myself like Billie could- if it were to ever happen.

Billie was my bestfriend.

It wouldn't ever happen and it upsetted me.

My eyes widen as I was pulled from my sad thoughts when I felt an arm go beneath mine a hand going up my shirt onto my stomach.

I felt goosebumps beginning to form. The tingling feeling that had ceased just seconds before now back against, and I could feel myself start to get even wetter.

'Shit..' my mind thought. I was hoping she was just, still asleep.

That's before I heard a low raspy tried voice whisper into my ear. "What were you doing?" She asked, her lips grazing my ear as I was listening to the soft breathing she had.

My heart sunk.

"I- Wasn't doing a-anything.." I lied.

A soft chuckle came from Billie as her hand that was against my stomach was now sliding into my sweats.

I gasped slightly at this feeling, "B-Bill..?" I started to ask, but heard a demand full, "Hush." I obeyed with a nod as my instincts started up.

I huffed softly as I opened up my legs for her hand to reach down.

Once she got into my underwear I felt her cold hand against my warmth and this caused me to shiver in pleasure. "o-oh.." I gasped slightly as my hand gripped onto the sheet beside my head.

"Relax baby..~" I heard Billie say seductively into my ear as her index finger gently rubbed into my slit

I huffed, turning over into my back with my eyes opening to look to Billie.

Our eyes met, and with that I saw Billie push towards me without thinking, her plump lips pushing into mine.

My eyes automatically shut as I pushed my lips back into hers, my hand sliding up onto her jaw, gently gripping it so I could make the kiss deeper.

This must've done something to Billie because she pushed two fingers into my entrance, earning a gasp from me against her lips. "A-Ah.." I cry out softly.

Billie smirked against my lips as she pushed her lips deeply into mine once more. Her fingers pumping in and out of me.

"Fuck y/n..." Billie says as she then maneuvers so that she hovered above me. She kept pumping into my core but slowed it down.

"No- please... baby" I beg her, my hand going down onto her wrist, pushing her hand deeper into my core giving myself a good quieted moan. "Deeper.." I then told her.

I saw Billie smirk, sliding down away from my face sliding between my thighs. "Oh fuck.." I groan, having my arm across my forehead.

Billie let out a muffled laugh through a toothy smile. She then looked down to my core. I then began to feel a harder pump of her fingers, but they were slow. "F-Faster.."

Billie looked to me, smirking. She then slipped in a 3rd finger, causing me to moan. "F-Fuck!"

My thighs then clamp around her head when I felt a pair of lips against my clit. This caused me to sit up with my mouth wide open.

Billie raised an eyebrow, "Lay down." She tells me.

I stare to her and gave a nod, obeying her orders.

She then removed her fingers, and then I felt a warm tongue enter my folds. I put a hand over my mouth as stiffened moans came from me.

"Baby please.." I beg to her, "I wanna fucking cum.." I tell her.

"Oh you do now?" She asked me as she pulled her mouth away. She then gave a smirk. "Fine." She tells me and then enters the 3 fingers from before, causing a loud moan to escape my lips. "FUCK!"

Billie smirked as she held herself up with her free arm, pumping deeply into me. "God!.." I moaned.

My insides started to become hot, "Oo~ Baby you're close~" Billie tells me. She then entered a 4th finger, causing me to squirm because it kinda hurt. "Billie..." I begged and then screamed when I felt a finger start to rub circles into my clit.

I started to moan/cry. I then started to shake as my orgasm started.

I screamed and felt liquids escape my core, pushing out onto her hand. Once I finished riding my orgasm out I looked down to Billie.

She had her mouth open with amazement as her tongue reached out and licked her lips. She looked coated with water. Then it hit me.

"Oh shit- I", "You fucking squirted~" Billie said, wiping her face.

I gave a weak chuckle out of embarrassment...

~~~~~~~
Finished!! Haha! I like this one :)
Lemme know what y'all think?

Comments are appreciated!
Also you can make requests if you'd like! Just shoot me a message or

comment on this line (Requests only)