Angry (SMUT!) Part 2

I stare to her, smirking as I push my hand against her neck, pulling her into the wall behind her.

"Did I say you could be dom?" I asked her, smirking as I used my other hand to rip hers off my hips. What I found amusing was that she looked scared. I mean, Kinda actually really scared.

"mbchim  Billie, I asked you a question." I retorted to her.

Billie lost her smirk as she melted into my hand across her throat. "N-No mamas.." She told softly, her knees spreading apart from her being weak.

I just smirk and grab her shirt collar.

"Come on." I tell to her as I began to drag her with me towards my room. I didn't care that it was a mess, I just wanted to feel Billie..Taste her..

I let out a soft gasp as I feel a hand go around the front of my throat, while another pushed against my back. I watched as the female behind me pushed me to where my chest hit against the wall. It didn't hurt.

Only one of my hands were able to go against the chilly wall to give myself a little support since my other was pinned against my back by the hand that was on it.

I felt my body slightly shiver as I slowly felt the large chest of Billie slide onto my back with soft breathing from Billie's nose against my eardrum. "Holy fuck.." I mouthed to myself as my eyelids shut.

"Billie.." I huff softly as I hear a soft "Hmm?", come from her. I lightly bite my lip as I feel a pair of softly wetted lips hit against the crook of my neck, causing me to slightly squirm.

I don't know why but she was making fucking become a sub and I HATE being a sub... Especially when it's Billie...

I feel the hand around my throat lightly tighten as her thumb and index finger grab my jaw. She the. jerks my face towards her, finally letting me face towards her.

The hand then moves up onto my cheek, the same
smirk stuck to her plump lips. My eyes just fart around all over her face while a slight blush forms onto mine.

Billie raised an eyebrow. "I thought you said you were dom?" She asked me, sarcastically.

I stare to her, with my mouth slightly cracked. "You..." I start but feel a finger go against my lips. "Uh Uh, Hush." She told me.

And for some odd reason, a power of hers towers me and causes me to shut up and not dare to speak again. A gulp could be seen from my throat.

I watched as the bright blue eyes never left my frown brown hues, but my peripheral view caught her shoulder light bounce up as her hand gently caressed my hip. This caused my heart start to race a bit.

Billie's head pushed towards mine and before I knew it our lips with caressing each other once again. But this time, It was soft and sweet, much better than the one I gave.

I soft breath of air came from my mouth once our lips disconnected to get air, right before they connected again. The hand on my heart started to pull at the end of my shirt before gently pushing up into it.

I felt the lightly cool hand press against my hot side, causing me to let out a shaky breath as my body shivered.

I lifted my hands up and against the waistband of her pants, pulling her hips towards mine. Billie's lips barely parted from my with a soft gasp. I just gave a smirk as I extended my jaw out to plant my lips back to hers.

Another shaky breath came from my lungs as I felt her fingertips press into my pants waistband, the skin she touched burning with desire...

Without me knowing, a soft.. "Billie.." Whisper came from my throat against her lips.

I felt her smirk as her tongue hovered against mine as she licked her lips, her eyes opening to look to my face while mine remained shut.

A slight throbbing came from my lower stomach, as I felt her hand start to push down into my underwear lining. My hands clashed onto her shirt, as my legs gently opened as I sigh for her to fucking hurry up. I couldn't take this fucking teasing.

Billie pushes one of her legs against mine, telling me to lift it. So I did, my leg resting on top of hers as I finally let a soft gasp escape once the tips of her fingers reach my core, shaking as she paused.

This caused my insides tense, "The fuck?.." I ask in a soft tone, opening my eyes.

I saw her staring down to me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. "What?.."

She just keeps the smirk to her face as she then finally spoke, "I make you really fuckin' wet don't I mamas?" She asked in a lone voice, making my face turn completely red.

"W-Will you just..s-stop?.." I asked her, my sentence breaking and softening once I feel her push her finger down into my folds, sliding it up and out my entrance, causing me to bite my lip in frustration.

I went to say something about it but that was just before I Felt her finger enter me, causing me to let out a stiffened moan.

She smirked at me once I did this, pushing her finger in and out, curling each thrust. This caused me to shake, "Fuck Billie.." I breathed out and felt another finger enter my entrance.

"A-Ah~.." I breath out as she pumps up into me. She then starts rubbing circles into my clit, causing my hips to buckle every now and then. Not gonna lie, it hurt but that was because I wasn't used to this..

"Baby it's okay.." Billie whispered into my ear, letting her lips go down onto my exposed shoulder. "I want you to fucking moan my name.." She then tells me.

"S-Shit.." I gasp as I grab onto her back, letting my hand push up the back of her shirt.

My nails dug into her skin and I noticed that this caused her fingers to push deeper into me. I took noticed of this, "Please baby... Harder.." I ask her, her pushing her fingers deeper into me.

"Oh! I found your g-spot~" She purred into my ear. I took in a sharp inhale. "S-So?.."

Billie smirked as she gently swabbed circles against it, this caused my back to hunch over, a louder moan came from my throat as I pushed my hips down onto her hand. "Fuck!"

"Cum for me." She told me.

I looked up, and suddenly I felt my insides get hot. As if I was holding back, my insides tightened. I knew she felt this. "What?.."

"You heard me. Cum for me." She demands to me.

I pant softly, then smirk. "Make me.." I beg slightly.

She stares to me, smirking. I stiffen when I felt her pick me up, her fingers never leaving my entrance, and as I moved up the wall with her pinning me, I felt them go even deeper.

I let out a soft scream as she began pumping them once more. "F-Fuck!" I yelled as I finally felt my insides loosen, feeling liquids shoot out from my core onto her hand.

Billie smirked, seeming pleased as she let me down. Her eyes never left mine as I watched her lift her hand up, placing the two fingers she used against her tongue, lapping up the juices from them.

"God damn it Billie.."

~~~~~~
Finished!! Haha! I like this one :)
Lemme know what y'all think?

Comments are appreciated!
Also you can make requests if you'd like! Just shoot me a message or

comment on this line (Requests only)