I'm Pretty Sure I'm Daddy (SMUT)

This was requested by @BilliesMamas
~~~~~~~~~
A deep sigh came from my nose as I twirled the Tv remote in my hand, my jaw chewing down the gum that was in my mouth.

I was in complete boredom. Nothing that I actually liked was on at the moment and it was very annoying.

Because Billie wasn't here.

Billie and I had moved in together. It was bad.

For me.

She told me that she saw me like a little sister and you know, I didn't. I wanted her. Badly.

"Fuck!" Lightly came from my mouth as I heard the sudden slam of a door in the house's driveway outside. "The fuck?" I ask myself before standing up and heading to the nearest window.

I pierce my eyes out of the see through solid and look to the drive way.

"Why she home?.." I quickly ask myself and hurry to my room.  The only thing I was wearing was my pink branded laced bra and briefs to go along.

The sound of my feet hitting the wooden floors sounded the small hallway throughout the house and before I know it I felt my body slam against someone else's, seeing them for a split second before shutting my eyes.

The two of us tumbled about until I rested underneath the other with chills sending up me because of the coldness of the floor.

My eyes opened to look up to Billie hoisting herself up to get a good look at what just happened. I watched her then land her gaze on me. "Jesus Y/N you tryna kill me?" She asked with a small chuckle.

All I seem to get out what a nervous nose laugh. "I didn't think you came home.." I lied.

"What were you doing running anyway?" She asked me. "Uh..." I started off, "I was..too hyper and wanted to let out some of it." I told her.

Shit...

Billie didn't really believe me. It was funny but scary.

"Enough about me, What are you doing home?" I asked her. She just stared to me for a moment with a smirk stuck to her face.

"I don't really know, I just, Got bored I guess?" She told me.

My eyes widen when I felt a hand go against my core over my briefs. A soft huff came from my nose. "U-Uhm...You..were?" I asked, stammering because of all the damn emotions I've been receiving for the past few seconds.

I felt a soft rubbing of her fingers against my slit agains the my briefs, sending a shaky breath to come from my throat. "Yeah," She told me as if she was innocent.

"And Maybe because I missed you." Billie told with a pout as her rubbing got a bit heavier.

A soft moan came from me, but I tried to keep it a secret.

I hesitantly opened my legs for her. She took notice of this by gently crawling down my body. My upper body was hoisted up with my elbows so I could watch Billie her lower. "Bil?.."

Billie raised an eyebrow, "She's not here." She told with a smirk as she wrapped her biceps beneath my thighs. I felt all tingly down there which was quite pleasurable.

I raised my eyebrow at her response. I went to speak again but I suddenly felt a mouth giving a kiss to my core against my briefs. I let in a sharp inhale as I looked down to Billie, the kiss just barely almost sending me over the edge.

I look down to see Billie smirking with teeth showing as her eyes stared deeply into mine causing me to gently grab a hand full of her hair. "A-What the fu-ck?.." I ask her.