I missed you... (Imagines)

It had been literally years since I've seen Billie.

And now that I have been told that my fucking best friend was coming back from her long as tour and I have not stop squealing.

I honestly could care less that she's a big celebrity now, I still see her as that little dork that I always hung out with. She's changed a lot though. Her hair now black and green and nails. Honestly, She's grown the fuck up and has become really pretty.

(( You - Dumbass 😂❤️ ))
(( Billie - BILBO ))

Dumbass😂❤️: HEYYYY! I HEARD YOU WERE COMING BACK HERE FROM TOUR!

BILBO: fuck yea dude

Dumbass😂❤️: You up to hang out? I miss you 😒

BILBO: I miss u 2, I need to chill
when I get home, so i'll text ya
after i'm all ready n shit

Dumbass😂❤️: ight lmao, can't wait ❤️❤️

~~~~

Honestly, I can't wait to hang out with Billie. I miss her so much. The way that we'd share fucking funny ass stories and cute guy crushes and shit.

Oh fuck!

She doesn't fucking know about my sexuality change..

That statement continued to play through my head for a while, my facial expressions changing into worried ones.

"Will she fucking stop talking to me because I like girls!?" I ask myself out loud constantly with a hand running through my long brown hair.

"Nahhh." I quickly tell myself, "Bills always been so chill with everything so I think she'll be cool wit it." I tell myself, looking straight into my phone, seeing that I've been texting hella people.

"Oh-" I stared before seeing that Bill had texted me again,

Holy fuck, I've been ranting to myself for a while.

I laugh at myself at that thought.

I click onto her name to see what her text was, and it literally made my heart jump. "Fuck!"

~~~~

BILBO: hey bro, so like i'm ready
to hang out and i'm already on
my way, see ya when i get there

Dumbass😂❤️: Yo! You gotta give me a warning! I'm still half naked!

~~~~

And with that I get up out of my bed making sure nothing falls off my bed as a I head over to my wardrobe. "Shit," I mutter slightly and quickly pulled out some sweats with a black tank top.

I close my wardrobe and head back to my bed, seeing the walls and ceiling flashing with the light on my phone that's indicating someone's trying to face time me.

I quickly look over to my phone screen and see the picture of Billie's chubby cute face popping up. I scramble to pick up my phone and answer, once doing so I let my phone drop onto my bed.