32.

_____________________

32. Desiree

_______________________________

They arrived at the carnival and bought tickets then got tags on their wrists. Bobo and Mariah went to get their faces painted while Desiree and Lucas stood under a large tree waiting. When the kids came back, they had colors on their faces with cat whiskers on the side of their mouths.

Lucas got them lollipops and went with the kids to get costumes. Bobo came back with a multicolored clown wig and huge glasses while Mariah had mouse ears and beaded necklace.

"Let's go take pictures together then we can set the kids lose to mingle," Lucas said.

They all went to the photo booth and posed as the camera clicked. Bobo poured confetti on Desiree and she smiled as the camera flashed. They left the booth and Mariah and Bobo went to the food section after Lucas gave them some money.

"What do the adults do around here?"

Lucas took her hand. "Sit around and wait for their kids."

"Where are we going?" Desiree asked as he dragged her behind a building.

"To make out."

"What? Lucas, we aren't teenagers."

"I got your message."

She cleared her throat. "What message?"

"Do you know you have expressive eyes? I can read you from just staring at your eyes."

"And what are they telling you?"

"Let's get back to the kids."

Desiree was miffed. What was the whole point of dragging her away from the crowd if he was only going to talk about her eyes? She walked silently with Lucas and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Gosh, I'm so hot." Desiree popped two buttons open when Lucas looked at her.

"Your breasts are literally spilling from your clothes, Dee."

"So? I'd rather show my breasts than die from the heat."

Lucas eyes stayed fixed below her neck. "We'll get cold drinks just button up."

"Okay."

Desiree redid her button and sat under the shade while Lucas got drinks and snacks. She decided to up the ante so she walked towards the area the car was packed before calling Lucas.

"Lucas, I forgot something in the car," she said into the phone.

"What is it? I'll get it when I get the drinks."

"I'm already by the car, I just need it opened."

Lucas said he was going to join her in a minute and Desiree looked around the empty car park. She didn't need people around for what she had in mind. She heard the car open before seeing Lucas so she got in and undid her button as she felt the heat in the car. Lucas came around and joined her at the back seat.

"What are you looking for?"

Desiree undid more buttons and said, "The car is so hot."

Lucas looked at her exposed bust then switched on the A.C. He adjusted the vents to her face and Desiree tried to look for a non-existent lost item.

"Tell me what you're looking for, I can help."

Desiree stretched one hand over his thigh and placed the other near his crouch as she searched. She felt Lucas take a deep breath as her hand grazed his crouch. If she couldn't out rightly touch him then she could do so by accident.

"I think I know what you're looking for."

She licked her lips and frowned. "You do?"

Lucas' hand went to her ass and Desiree got away from him. She smiled when she saw that his face had changed. He was looking like he wanted to devour her.

"I can't find it. Let's go."

"Not yet. I have to help you," Lucas said in a tone that made her heart beat faster.

"Yes, I need your help," she said when his lips formed a cynical grin.

"Hmm." His hand roamed her exposed breasts and her nipples ached. "Could it be here?"

"Lucas?"

"Let's check lower."

Desiree undid her pants swiftly as his fingers slid over her belly. Their hands met below her belly button and Lucas stared at her.

His hand entered her panties. "I think we might find it here, damn!" he cursed as his fingers found her wetness.

"Lucas?"

"Dee, we have to get you out of those pants now."

"Yes." She could get out of countless pants for him.

It was a blessing that they took the SUV so it was easy for her to stretch her legs and take off her large pants. Lucas stared at her legs as she was almost bare from waist down. His fingers hooked her panties and he dragged them down. Desiree leaned against the door and placed one leg over the car seat. He kissed her urgently and his hands went around to unhook her bra. His tongue darted out to taste her nipple as he trailed wet kisses down her body.

"I need to taste you," he said as his fingers got her more aroused.

"I need you to." Lucas smiled at her blatant wantonness before kissing her again. "Hurry, we don't have time."

He took his fingers out of her and replaced them with his mouth. He breathed in her scent while licking her and Desiree tried not to moan too loudly as her body reveled in the sensation coursing through her. She was close to losing control as Lucas kept sucking and lapping at her sex. When he felt her coming, he encouraged her by telling her how much he loved the taste of her. She practically told him to shut up and keep going and he did even after she climaxed.

Lucas raised his head and licked his lips as she got her second orgasm. "Did I find it?"

"Not yet." Desiree climbed on his laps as he straightened and undid his belt buckle.

"We have to join the kids, Dee. I can take care of myself later." He kissed her neck as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'll get dressed then."

Lucas got out of the car while Desiree got her discarded pants to wear. She did her buttons and fixed her hair then stepped out of the car. Lucas was looking put together and so handsome that she couldn't stop herself from hugging him.

He took her hand when she leaned on the car and kissed it. "You smell like sex."

"I just had sex."

"At the kid's carnival. We are terrible."

He was nonchalant about it so Desiree smiled. "This one's for the books."

"I couldn't agree more. This is the weirdest place to do it."

"Technically, we didn't do it."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Where's the drink?"

"I was on the queue when I got called for an emergency."

"Was it worth it?"

His hand caressed her waist. "Obviously. I've missed you."

"You ghosted on me."

"No, you did. You stopped staying after dinner."

"You weirded me out with your talk. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking being touched."

"You didn't touch me some minutes back and you had a good time."

"But it can't always be about me."

"I know. I'm trying, you have to see that."

"I see it." She didn't but she didn't have the heart to tell him the truth. "Let's join the kids."

Lucas held her hands as they walked back to the carnival. They looked for the kids and found them unharmed and having fun with other kids. Lucas took her to a food truck to get some snacks.

"The last time I ate roasted yam and palm oil stew was in university. I can literally smell and feel the place around me as I'm eating it again...the nostalgia is hitting."

Desiree listened as Lucas talked about living with his friends and eating practically anything that was available during his university days. She allowed him talk without sharing her own experiences. It wasn't every day that Lucas opened up and the fact that he was comfortable enough to do that with her made her heart blossom. Gone was the cranky and grumpy Lucas. He was flirting with her as he talked and every time her locks fell forward as she bent to pick her food, he arranged them.

They walked around after their meal and Lucas got her ice cream. Now he was trying. It was glaring. He'd made so much effort this afternoon than he did their whole time together in the house. The shift in energy made her giddy and she couldn't stop flirting back.

When Lucas tongue licked the melting ice cream off her hand she giggled. "Damn, what that tongue does."

"Gosh, Dee. You're filthy."

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it that way."

Lucas winked. "Uh? What way?"

"You know..."

"Perhaps, I'm the filthy one."

"That's easy to tell."

"Dee, you're a walking sex goddess so it's your fault for bringing out my wild side."

"That's a compliment I can take."

"Don't let it go to your head. I haven't fully seen you naked, who knows you could have a second mouth you're hiding at your back."

"I could easily prove you wrong."

"I dare you."

She was feeling risky so she went along with his dare. "I'll be swimming with you tonight then."

Lucas looked at her intimately and she felt herself getting wet again. They were still in the moment when Bobo interrupted, he came over with Mariah and some boys his age.

"This is my dad and my mom," he said.

Desiree knew she was royally fucked immediately she heard the words come out of Bobo's mouth.