33.

_____________________

33. Lucas

_______________________________

Lucas had gotten up that morning with a great smile. He was taking a week break from work and he couldn't wait to spend time with Desiree and Bobo. He had a mission to complete first. Bobo had told him about his visit to the farm, he also told him they'd seen Juls, the fucking guy with the card. Why was Desiree visiting the farm of all places in the name of exposure?

Lucas decided to take a run that morning. He was going to stop at the farm to tell Juls to back off. He didn't need some random guy trying to woo his nanny, he felt he had to step in. When he detoured to the farm on his way back from his run, he asked for Juls. He saw a pretty boy walking towards him. Fuck, the boy was probably her age and he looked good.

Lucas introduced himself as Desiree's friend and Juls smiled and asked what he wanted. He knew the farm didn't sell flowers but he asked anyway. He told how he needed to get some for Desiree and he hoped Juls took the message he was expertly trying to pass across. Juls face gave nothing away as he voiced his regrets and told him they didn't plant flowers in the farm. He left after Juls gave him the address of a flower shop on the mainland. He laughed as he thought about it. He could easily have referred him to a closer nursery but he told him one so far away from them. Juls was slick, Lucas had to give him that...smart too.

Lucas got home and got dressed after Desiree convinced him to go to the kid's carnival instead of the plaza and beach he'd suggested. They left the house and headed to Mariah's place. He liked to involve her in any outing with Bobo so they could have fun together.

Lucas gave the kids some change and left them to play with people their age after they took pictures together. He wanted some time alone with Desiree without the kids hovering. He'd noticed how excited she got when he told her he was going to be at home for a whole week. He dragged Desiree to the back of the building but reconsidered when she mentioned that they weren't teenagers. He felt corny for saying he wanted to make out with her, how lame could he get? He was just in such a good mood and she looked so beautiful.

She'd pushed her hair to one side and whenever she moved, the hair fell back to the opposite side. He was thinking of getting her hair bands when Desiree popped her buttons opened. His eyes almost fell from his socket when he saw her boobs. Lucas quickly looked around and when he saw no one was staring at the beautiful set she was displaying, he asked her to button up. He hated the heat himself but if it was going to make her do unexpected things like expose her boobs, he had to get her something to cool off.

Lucas deposited Desiree at a table and went in search of cold drinks. He was on the queue waiting for his turn when he saw her call. She'd said she forgot something in the car and Lucas couldn't fathom exactly what it was. He left the queue and went to the car park. He saw Desiree from afar leaning against the car and he unlocked it for her.

He opened the car and saw Desiree searching around the seat. She pushed the kids' car seats to the back and he noticed her buttons were opened again. The last of his functioning brain cells went to sleep when she bent over him to look beside the car seat.

Her butt was in the air and her hand lightly grazed his already alert dick. His mind shut down when she licked her lips after he said he knew what was lost. She was either role playing or teasing him. It was something he'd never expected from her but he got harder seeing her act naughty and sexy.

One thing led to another and he found himself kissing her, his fingers went inside her pants and soon his tongue followed the trail. When she spread herself for him, he knew he was a goner. If they weren't in the car, he'd have taken her right there. To hell with everything else, he just wanted to feel her tighten her walls around him.

Lucas tried to get the most out of their awkward position and when Desiree moaned as his tongue expertly worked her, he told her how well he loved everything about her. He regretted taking his tongue out of her after he gave her a second orgasm but they had to get back to the kids. He left the car and gave her room to get decent. Lucas adjusted his pants and cleaned his beard while waiting for her.

They talked and chatted as they left the car park to get drinks and food. He found himself unusually chatty that afternoon and Desiree was looking so cute laughing at his experience at Uni. He needed to have her in every way possible. He'd thought he was strong enough to only satisfy her and ignore his urges but he couldn't go one more day without burying himself inside of her. He had it bad, it was official.

When she took his bait and said she was going to join him in the pool tonight, his dick twitched in his pants. He was looking forward to it and they were definitely not going to be swimming. Lucas quickly sent his brother a message to come collect Bobo later in the evening. He had some planning to do and he didn't want Bobo to innocently ruin it.

Lucas was staring at Desiree and when she looked away, his eyes followed hers. He saw Bobo coming towards him with Mariah and some boys he'd never seen. He smiled and waved when Bobo got closer to him.

"This is my dad and my mom," his son introduced.

Lucas knew he couldn't have heard right. His mom? When did his nanny become his mom and why was Desiree not correcting him?

"She's not your mom, she's your nanny. You have a mother."

"She's my mom," Bobo said stubbornly.

"Bobo?" Lucas called in a warning tone. Bobo went to hold Desiree and Lucas turned to the two boys. "Go back to your parents, we're leaving."

"Dad, I'm not done playing." Bobo took Mariah's hand and they both stood beside Desiree.

Lucas tried to conceal his anger but his jaw ticked as he subdued his emotions. "If I hear another word out of your mouth, I'm going to deal with you."

Desiree stepped in. "Lucas, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Maybe, he saw other kids with their parents and got pressured to say something like that."

"You put him up to this, I know you encouraged him to call you mom. Do you think I want to hear any word from your mouth either?" he said in his bossiest tone possible.

"I didn't know he was--"

"Stop fucking lying! We're leaving right this minute."

"Dad, stop being mean to her."

"I said I don't want to hear another word from your mouth."

Bobo started crying and Desiree lifted him in her hands. "Lucas, you're scaring him."

"Give me my son!"

Lucas flounced off to the car when Bobo held on to Desiree. People were slowly noticing the drama unfolding and he wouldn't want to make a scene by snatching his son from her arms.

They rode back in silence and Lucas dropped Mariah off before turning home. He couldn't wait to give Desiree a piece of his mind. He hired her to be a nanny and she thought it'd be cool to steal his son while doing her job. He should have noticed how close the two had become.

"Go to your room," Lucas told Bobo as soon as they got home. He faced Desiree when he heard Bobo close his room door. "How long have you been planning this?"

"Planning what?"

She had the nerve to look clueless and Lucas scoffed.

"You think I'd be too busy sleeping with you to notice you were turning my son against me? Your job was to be his nanny and you told him to call you mom, are you fucking serious?"

"Lucas, you sound paranoid."

"Paranoid?! Do you know what it means to raise a child and hear him call someone else his parent?"

"I think I need some days off."

Lucas smiled. "Perfect. Take as long as you like to perfect another scam because this didn't work."

"You seriously can't think I tried to steal your kid. I would never do that to you and I'm only taking some days off so you can come to your senses."

"Everything that comes out of your mouth is a well-polished lie."

"I'm not lying."

Lucas looked at her face and couldn't believe he'd fallen for her scheme. She was so good. Even now she looked like a broken spirit. Had she gotten wet on purpose the first day to mess with his mind? Was this her plan all along?

"Don't come close to me," he said when she tried to touch him. "Just go."