Chapter 34 - Day Two

"Morning girls." The woman said while turning on my lights.

The woman, let's just continue to call her that. No reason to look at her name badge or get her name. I don't even want to be here.

"Ugh." I said as I rolled out of bed.

"Group therapy's in an hour." She said as she left the room.

"Group therapy?" I said, looking at Sierra.

"Yeah, we have group therapy every morning, then breakfast, free-time, individual therapy in the afternoon, then free-time again."

"Oh great. How many days have you been here?" I asked.

"A week."

"A week!" I gasped. "I thought this was only for three days. " I said, surprised.

"It is, for most people, except by parent preference."

"Damn. I sure am glad Demi didn't request I spend longer in this hell hole."

"It's not that bad." She said while throwing on a band t-shirt; black jean jacket; and black ripped jeans.

"Damn. Totally emo." I joked and put on my band t-shirt (different band, mine's Metallica, hers is Nickelback); black leather jacket; and black ripped jeans.

"You too." She chuckled.

I went in to the bathroom and washed my face (there is one bathroom for girls and one for boys here. The bathroom's are so empty, only a toilet and sink, no razors, no mirror, nothing we can use to hurt ourselves with. We aren't even aloud makeup, not sure how you can hurt yourself with that, but rules are rules (pointless).

I headed to group therapy and sat by Sierra.

Nice for you to join us Emily.

"I'm not that late."

"Thirty minutes." Doctor Christine said (yes, she leads this too).

I rolled my eyes at her.

"So, how's everyone's mornings going?"

"Fine." We all said in unison.

"We have a new student with us here today. Emily, why don't you tell us a little about yourself."

"Well, my name is Emily. I had a rough life growing up which led me to depression, gaining an eating disorder; self-harming; anxiety; and why I'm here today, an attempted suicide."

Doctor Christine gave a soft clap, as did everyone else.

"It's nice having you here, Emily."

.

Group therapy was okay. We mainly just talked about our mornings and goals for the day. I had none, so I just said "to be self-harm free". As if, I'm just trying to get through the day, even if that means pretending.

We headed off to breakfast and I sat with my 'meal lady' again.

"Hey". I said as I sat down and she got up to go get my breakfast.

She came back with one poptart and a half of a banana.

"Damn. So much food." I said.

"You'll do great." She patted me on the back.

.

It took me two hours, but I was finally able to finish the heaping plate and able to head off and catch in 30 minutes of free-time.

Jason, Sierra, and I all went outside and played game of volleyball. Jason and I against Sierra. Guess who won? I had you there, huh? Sierra beat us by a point.

.

DEMI'S POV:

"Hey Nick." I said opening the door. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, it's been a while, but I'm back and I think we should catch up." He said while pushing me up against the wall and unbuttoning my top. He pulled it off revealing only my bra. I brushed my lips against his.

"Wait." I said while grabbing his hand and running in to our bedroom, closing our door. I mean, not like I have anything to hide. Emily's gone for a couple more days. I pushed him on to the bed and started kissing him. We both quickly took off our pants and got under the covers, making out, which eventually turned in to sex.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Damn. Who's here at like 6:00 in the morning."

"Well, I am." Nick said.

I smirked and ran to get the door.

"Hey Sel." I said as I opened the door and embrace her in to a hug.

"Hey, gosh I missed you so much. How's life been?" She asked.

"Not bad. Busy." I replied.

"Sorry to hear about what happened with Emily." She said.

"It's all good. She's getting the help she needs. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Of course!" She squealed.

"Nick! You can come out! It's just Selena!" I yelled.

"Wait. Nick's here?" Selena said.

I nodded.

Nick peeked around the corner.

"You go girl!" Selena said while nudging my elbow.

I shook my head with a slight smile on my face.

We decided on watching Princess Protection Program. I know, cheesy, considering we starred in that movie, but you know what? Who cares?

EMILY'S POV:

The rest of the day wasn't bad. In individual therapy, I was 'forced' to tell Doctor Christine about the history behind my cuts. She wasn't kidding about getting more in depth today. I played another game of pool and air hockey with Jason during free-time. He is a really great guy, but today's his last day here and I am really going to miss him. We got to talking and he told me that he is in here because his was cutting himself after getting bullied at school and his parents freaked over a not-so-deep cut and sent him to the hospital, which sent me here.

Parents freak over anything. I sure am glad Demi's not like that.

I called Demi again before lights out and got speak to Selena which was really cool. She told me that her and Nick are thinking about dating and asked me what I thought about that. My initial response was "hell yeah". I love Nick! He's really a great guy.

With that, the day ended and sleep overtook me.

.

COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love y'all!

Twitter - @sidneydog20

Instagram - @sidneydog22

Have a great weekend!