Chapter 49 - Back home

*4 months later*

"Time to wake up sweetie." Taylor said sweetly.

"Ever call me that again and you'll be dead." I practically growled.

"Oh honey. Seriously though, time to get up. Demi's picking you up today, you need to pack." Taylor said while leaning on the door frame.

"Okay." I smiled and walked out of the room and up to mine, Taylor's guest room.

I know it may sound bad that I'm ready to leave Taylor's. Don't get me wrong, she's great, but her knowing all of my problems is embarrassing. I'm barely comfortable with Demi knowing. How the fuck can I be comfortable with Taylor knowing.

I quickly packed my things including the blades I had hidden throughout the room. I hope I got all of the them. I picked up my Victoria's Secret PINK duffel bag and headed downstairs.

I nibbled on the toast and drank the coffee that Taylor had sat out for me at the table. I put most of the toast in the trash and sat on the couch, waiting.

"Are you all packed?" Taylor came in to the room and asked.

"Yup." I replied, popping the p.

"I see you finished all of the toast I sat out for you. Good job." She praised.

I smiled. What she doesn't know won't kill her.

She turned on the TV and turned to the ID channel.

This is something her and Demi have in common. They would both watch crime shows all day if they could.

"I think Demi's here." Taylor said, peeking out the window.

She beat Demi to the door and opened it.

"Good to see you again." They embraced each other in a hug.

"I'll be in the car." I said, walking past them.

I heard Demi say, "thank you for watching her", as she followed me out the door.

"So, how was it?" Demi asked me.

"Don't know." I replied, putting my earphones in.

"We're here." Demi said, shaking me awake.

"Are you happy to be home?" She asked.

"You have no idea." I responded.

I quickly took my bag upstairs, unpacked my things and went downstairs.

"What did you and Taylor do?" She asked.

"Nothing you would be interested in." I replied, rudely.

"Okay Emily. I know you're upset with me for having you stay with her, but cool it with the attitude. You would have gotten bored on the tour. It's a lot of moving around. I did what was best for you."

"Whatever, I'm outta here." I slammed the door shut and started roaming the streets. It's dark outside now, so there's a lot of parties happening. I soon found a house with a lot of cars parked in front of it. I went inside, I started downing the vodka that was sitting out on the table.

I drunkenly swayed to the music and slurred the lyrics.

Demi's POV:

"Okay Emily. I know you're upset with me for having you stay with her, but cool it with the attitude. You would have gotten bored on the tour. It's a lot of moving around. I did what was best for you."

"Whatever, I'm outta here." She said, storming out of the house.

Shit. I was just being honest. I love her and all, but I've about had it with her attitude.

I called Selena asking her to keep an eye out for her.

After that, I remembered I had installed a found my phone app with our devices for this particular reason. I quickly pulled it up.

6724 Roseberry Drive is the address that popped up.

I dialed Sel's number.

"Hey Sel. I know where she's at, but I need you to come with me. It's late and I could use some back up."

"Be right over." Selena replied.

5 minutes later

"That was quick." I said, getting into her car.

"I may have sped a little." She smirked.

"In this case, that's a good thing." I replied.

I gave her the address and she drove to the house.

"Do you want me to go in with you." She asked.

"I think I got this, but thanks."

She smiled.

I tried to run in my head how exactly I am going to approach this situation as I walked up the sidewalk leading to the door.

I knocked on the door and some teenager opened it.

"Holy crap. You're the Demi Lovato. Could I get an autograph?" He asked.

"Sure." I fake smiled and signed his shirt.

"Now that I have signed your shirt, could you tell me where my daughter, Emily Lovato is?" I tried to ask as politely as possible. I mean asking for an autograph at a party when I am clearly in a hurry is kind of not the best time.

"You're Emily's mom?" He asked.

"I am, now where is she?" I asked, trying not to lose my cool.

"Hanging out in the back, near the pool." He pointed in the direction.

"Emily, you are in so much trouble." I grabbed her by her wrist and led her into the house and out towards Selena's car.

"What did I do?" She slurred.

"I am so pissed right now." I mouthed at Selena.

She drove us back home.

"Get out of the car." I told Emily.

She stumbled all the way up to the house.

I would have helped her, but like I told Selena, I am so pissed.

"Go to your room." I told her.

The moment the tried the stairs, she tripped and fell face first.

I put my hand on my face, tried to collect myself and went over to her and picked her up. I carried her into my room and layed her on my bed.

"You can sleep her tonight, but in the morning, we're having a long talk." I told her, which was really not doing anything as she fell asleep right after I layed her on the bed.

Hopefully I will be much calmed about this situation in the morning.

"Sorry." Emily said, opening her eyes and then quickly closing them again.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!