Chapter 37 - Love is Patient. Love is Kind.

(Time Skip. Emily is now 13 years old)

Emily's POV:

"Crap. Watch where you going." I said to the guy who bumped in to me in the parking lot causing me to drop my phone and earbuds.

I bent down to pick them up, looking him dead in the eyes as he was helping me pick up my things.

"I am so sorry." I said, batting my eyes.

"It's cool." He took a sticky note out of his pocket, wrote his phone number on it, and said "call me."

"I will." I smiled and got in Demi's hummer.

"What happened there." Demi looked at me, smiling.

"I don't really know." I said, honestly.

"Well, he seems like a great guy. What's in your hand." She asked me.

I waved the sticky note in front of her face.

"Oooh. Lucky." She smiled.

I unlocked my phone as it would not stop buzzing for the life of me.

"Hey. This is Austin."

"Did I mention that's the name of the dude who totally pissed you off."

"I'm joking."

"Why aren't you responding?"

"Come on now. I miss you're pretty face."

"Damn. He won't stop texting." I chuckled.

"Sounds like a keeper." Demi said. "Better respond now." She patted my back and pulled out of the parking lot.

Dude. Chill. I missed you too. I send, followed by a winky face.

Dude. Where do you live? I wanna come over. He texted.

1256 Bulberry Road. See you soon. We're on our way home. I texted him.

Cool. See you soon.

.

"He followed you here." Demi chuckled as we pulled into the driveway.

"He asked to come over." I shook my head, smiling.

I got out of the car and walked over to his vehicle, taking his hand as he stepped out.

"No sex!" Demi hollered as we ran up the stairs.

"Wanna have sex?" I said as I closed the door.

"Didn't Demi just say no sex?" He asked, quizzically.

"Yeah, but it'll totally piss her off if we do."

"I'm down." He said quickly unzipping his pants and taking off his shirt, throwing them on the floor and hopping in to the bed.

I joined him, taking off my clothes and throwing them on the floor as well.

I started kissing him and rubbing my arm up and down his six pack. Yes, I said six pack.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Just turned 16." He said and started kissing me as well, unbuttoning my bra."

Before I knew it, he has his "thing" inside of me and we had just did it. My first time with someone I truly care about. Like seriously, we're getting married. I just know it.

He took his "thing" out of me and smiled.

"I love you so much."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Crap." I mumbled.

"Emily. What's going on in there?" I heard Demi say on the other side of the door.

"Nothing." I quickly put on my clothes and handed Austin his.

Austin opened the door and started to head out.

"What the fuck happened?" Demi stopped him.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"Well, I know something happened. Your shirt's on backwards." Demi looked at me.

"Crap." I said.

"Austin. You better go." Demi told him.

He quickly walked out of the house.

"Are we going to have to have a talk about STD's?" Demi asked.

"No." I chuckled.

"This isn't a joke." Demi said, trying to be serious.

"I know." I said, still laughing.

"Come on." Demi said, grabbing my arm. I flinched. "Sorry." She said.

We sat down at the dining room table as she grabbed a stack of cards out of her desk and sat them in front of me. They were pictures of a bunch of STD's.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Oh, we are so having this talk."

For the next two hours, all we did was talk about STD's. WORST. TALK. EVER.

Sorry I got you in trouble earlier. Austin texted.

It's cool. Besides, it was my idea. You will not believe the talk Demi had with me though. I sent, followed by a laughing emoji.

What was it. Now I'm curious. He texted back.

She sat down with me for two fucking hours and talked to me about all the different kinds of STD's with PICTURES. I texted.

OH. MY. FUCK. He responded.

My thought exactly. Anyways, I'll talk to you later if Demi doesn't take my phone. I texted, followed by a laughing emoji.

Cool. He responded.

.

Thank you so much for reading!

What should Emily's punishment be?

Should Emily get pregnant?

Ideas are always welcome and if I use yours, I will give you a shoutout in the next chapter!

VOTE and COMMENT!!