Chapter 52 - First Stop

Demi's POV:

First stop, Phoenix Arizona.

"Ready?" I asked Emily as we landed.

She slung her duffel bag on to her shoulder and shoved me out of the way, not even bothering to respond.

Her mood swings are insane sometimes.

I ran, trying to catch up with her.

"You have to stay with me Emily. How else are you supposed to know where we're going?" I asked her.

"I don't, I guess." She rolled her eyes.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the limo already waiting for us.

She sighed as we got in.

"What's the problem Emily?" I asked her.

"What makes you think there's a problem bitch." She folded her arms.

I sighed.

Moments later we arrived at the hotel we will be spending the weekend at.

I had already finished over half of the tour before.

I only have 4 more cities. I organized the rest of the tour so it is kind of like a vacation for Emily and I. Each concert is on a Saturday in a different city, so for an entire week, Emily and I kind of just get to hang out in a different city. Cool, right?

Moments later, we arrived at the Goattfreed hotel.

"We're here." I smiled at Emily.

"No shit, sherlock." She replied.

I sighed.

"Come on." I opened the door. She rudely shoved me out of the way, getting out of the limo and headed inside.

"Emily." I scolded, grabbing her wrist. She flinched.

Great. I was going to scold her. How the fuck am I supposed to do that when she's hurting herself again.

"Emily." I said a little calmer.

She rolled her eyes.

I gently grabbed her hand and took her to the front desk where we checked in. The lady gave us our key and told us our room is 512.

We went up the elevator and to our room.

We're staying in a suite with two different bedrooms.

"Which room do you want?" I asked Emily.

"Don't care." She told me.

"Fine. You take that one." I pointed to a room. "And I'll take the other one." I pointed to another room.

"Fine." She replied.

I sighed.

Emily's POV:

"Come on." Demi opened the door. I shoved her out of the way and got out of the limo, heading inside.

"Emily." Demi yelled, catching up to me and grabbing my wrist. I, of course had to flinch.

I hope she didn't notice.

"Emily." She said a little calmer.

Of course she had to fucking notice. That's why she calmed her speaking. Great, I'm in so much trouble.

I rolled my eyes.

She grabbed my hand, gently this time and took me to the front desk where we checked in. The lady gave us our key and told us our room is 512.

We went up the elevator and to our room.

"Which room do you want?" Demi asked me.

"Don't care." I told me.

"Fine. You take that one." She pointed to a room. "And I'll take the other one." She pointed to another room.

"Fine." I replied.

She sighed.

I went in to my new room for the next week and plopped down on to the bed, sighing and putting my earbuds in.

I hate life.

I closed my eyes and drifted in to sleep.

"Emily." I felt a tapping on my shoulder.

I took out my earbuds, "what"? I asked Demi.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"What's there to talk about?" I retorted.

She sighed. Man, she sure seems to be doing a lot of that lately.

She closed her eyes, almost as if to calm herself down before talking to me.

"Okay Emily." What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Don't lie to me. You flinched earlier when I grabbed your wrist." She pulled my wrist onto her lap.

"Can I?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Please Emily." She pleaded.

"Fine." I closed my eyes as she pulled my sleeve up.

"Oh Emily." She pulled me into a hug.

"Why honey?" She asked.

"Don't know." I responded.

"Do you want to talk?" She asked.

"No."

"Let me rephrase that. Do you need to talk?"

"No!" I yelled.

"I don't want to fucking talk!" I yelled and stormed out of the room. I plopped myself down on the couch and turned on the TV to the Disney Channel.

"Alright Emily. If you change your mind, I'm always here to talk or for anything for that matter. I love you honey." She told me as she exited my room.

"I love you too Dems." I mumbled.

"Good." She smiled.

I rolled me eyes.

Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love y'all!