Dynamics AU

A/n: I have a reason for making reader and Shinichi how I make them. If I didn't, then I'd have been happy to switch things around.

Btw, this is going to have a little bit of mature content. If you're uncomfortable with that shit, then I'll make sure to tell you when that part's coming and when it'll end.

Shinichi is alpha

(M/n) is omega

(f/sc) = favorite scent

(M/n) sprinted across every corner, every street, everywhere he could possibly lose them. They lose his trail, only to find him once again because of his very distinct scent. He almost trips but regains his balance as more join the pursuit.

The (h/c) haired male was pressed against the wall, surrounded by those who were after his virgin ass. He cursed to every higher power he knew and to everyone that didn't have to be on their toes twenty-four seven.

He was done for.

Just as he was praying for the slightest chance of survival as they closed in, he heard growls and whimpers before eery silence.

(M/n) gradually opened one eye only to press his back further against the wall.

This was the last person the high schooler wanted to bump into!

His hero turned his head, revealing blue eyes, dulled with lust and concern. Before he knew it, the (s/c) boy's wrists were pinned above his head. He ignored the flash of pain in his wrists.

Shinichi released a possessive growl.

"I won't let them touch you, (M/n). I'll make sure they don't."

Five Weeks Prior...

(M/n) was in his room with the air conditioning at an ungodly temperature. He had only his underwear on and held an icepack to his forehead. The thermometer was at the lowest setting as well.

But it did nothing for his dreadful heat.

He hated this time of year. The time where every alpha and omega went into this god-awful frenzy just to mate.

The teenager wished he were a beta like (S/n) and Ran. They didn't have to worry about getting heats and hiding away until the mating season has passed.

"Why is it always so cold in here!?"

"Don't you know how to knock!?"

(S/n) crossed her arms, "I just wanted to remind you that if all the electricity goes out, you're responsible for it."

He waved her off, "Yeah, yeah. Now go away. I don't want anyone to pick up my scent."

She smirked, "Times like these make me happy I'm a beta."

"Just get out already!"

His older sister's giggled could be heard through the closed door. He crawled under his bed to take out a box, opening it to find it was almost empty.

"By the way, I'm not buying you any suppressants."

"Goddamit (S/n)!"

He ignored the fading footsteps and slid down his bed with an agonizing groan. The icepack was long abandoned and he could no longer feel the frosty temperature in his room due to his heat getting progressively unbearable.

(M/n) couldn't risk leaving his home without suppressants! He might as well wear a gigantic sign that said he was an omega.

Nobody knew of this except his older sibling and his only female friend. This was a secret he was willing to keep because of many selfish reasons.