viii. eight

DIFFERENCE!

richie tozier

i blasted my rock playlist from my phone in my car while having my window rolled down from letting the ashes and smoke from my cigarette escape from my already messed up body. i was meeting up with one of the most popular, hottest girls in my classes to eat at like 9 o'clock at night. who knew what could happen?

i pulled into the parking lot for the diner in town, turning down my radio system slowly. i pulled into a spot towards the front entrance, already seeing greta sitting in a booth, drinking some kind of soda. i parked into the spot and unbuckled my seatbelt, pulling the keys out of the ignition at the same time. i rubbed my eyes from the irritation of my contacts before opening the car door and closed it immediately. yes, i put my contacts back in, i wasn't wearing my glasses around her.

i took one more hitch off of my cigarette before dropping it on the cold breezed concrete and stomping the flame out. i walked through the glass doors and found the booth where greta was sitting.

"hey." greta said, giving an devilish grin and licking her lips.

richie flashed a sly smile towards her.

"hey, why so late to meet here tonight?" richie asked, playing with the hem of his jeans.

before greta has the chance to answer, the waitress came over to take our order. she seemed to be in her 50's.

"good evening, what would you two like?" she asked, in a frail older woman voice.

greta chewed her gum loudly, telling the lady her order of a burger and an order of fries.

"and what would you like?" she asked me.

"i'll have what she's having." richie said, sending a wink over to greta. she giggled, making it seem real but obviously being fake.

the waitress left, leaving the two teens alone. nobody else was eating at this time.

"you look really h-" richie said, pausing his words when he realized greta was snaking her foot up on richie leg, seductively. her toes from the inside of her shoes were poking into richie's inner thighs.

she was staring at him with flirtatious eyes as she had a smirk drawn across her face. richie melted down into his seat as he made it obvious he was interested in pursuing her, with a gaze of his eyes.

"you got anything planned after this?" greta asked, still poking at richie's inner thighs while trying to get it.

richie hesitated, thinking about his friends at bill's house. he sometimes left to hang with girls. usually, he would decline but greta was a whole different story.

"no." he answered. she was intrigued with his answer, having ideas swirl around inside her head. her ideas though, were cut off by richie shoving her foot off him when their food arrived.

time skip

richie paid for the diner bill and put a three dollar tip. he got up from his seat and so did greta, her grabbing on to richie's hand as they exited.

the two departed sides on the doors as richie went to the drivers seat, meanwhile greta went for the back, rear door. richie eyed her.

"we're doing this right here?" richie questioned, he was going to somewhere more private.

"why not? we don't have anything to hide." greta said before climbing in the back seat. richie rolled his eyes and went to the back door, where greta was taking her long, dirty blonde hair and tying it up in a ponytail.

he shut the door behind him. she was biting her lips as she sexually looked at richie.

richie plastered a smile on his face as he exchanged looks with greta, before going for her lips and uniting them together.

greta climbed on top of richie as he leaned more towards the car door. their lips moved in synchronized motions, smoothing the pace they were moving at. richie pulled away for air.

"you ready?" he asked. she placed her pointer finger over top of his lips, wanting him to be quiet.

"don't ruin the moment, tozier." greta said before pulling off richie's grey top over his head, revealing his muscular chest.

"okay." he said, diving on to her neck, kissing it ever so gently.

he pulled her shirt over her head, giving exposure to her chest and her nude bra. they collapsed down together on the seat and you can guess what happened after that...

a/n: confession time guys, i CAN'T write this kind of stuff very good and it was kind of hard to write this anyways. i would consider this smut but anywho, i'm bad at writing this type of stuff 😂 just letting y'all know (edit: 8th grade me didn't know anything)