xv. fifteen

DIFFERENCE!

eddie kaspbrak

it had been a few days since i got out of the hospital and been at my house, saturday actually. my friends called me everyday since i got out. i wasn't allowed to leave my house since my mom said so. but now, she was on a business trip or something, she really didn't say. while listening to music from queen, i got some notifications.

messages

andrew carson
i got your message from a few days
ago, or your friend's message. i
think i'm going to fly out and see
you, if you want me to

shit shit shit. what did beverly even say? the messages were gone off my phone. it's been so long since i've seen him and i'm not even sure where my feelings are at for him right now.

eddie kaspbrak
that'd be cool, you could probably stay with
me, we have a spare room. and my mom
is out of town right now so yeah, sounds
good

i'm screwed.

andrew carson
okay, let me look at airline tickets and
i'll get back to you

eddie kaspbrak
okay, let me know :)
read

i flopped down onto my bed backwards and cursed to myself internally. i looked over and saw richie's window. he was with greta, looked like they were screaming at each other.

richie tozier

"greta, calm down please.." i said, holding onto her. she shoved me away.

"no! that friend of yours is a total freak. he stares at us every second we're together, tells your other ignorant friends-"

"there's no need to bring up my friends. they've done nothing to you, greta!" he shouted, visibly upset. thank goodness my parents weren't home.

"why are you defending them when they treat me like shit?" she said, putting her jacket on. "you treat me that way too." she said.

"when have i ever treated you like that?" i asked.

"really? that time at your first show, you cared more about eddie than you cared about me!" she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"greta, i had a panic attack. do you really think i forgot about you?" i said, becoming for sympathetic. i reached for her hands only to be rejected by her hands.

"i'm starting to get the idea that.. you like eddie.." she said, gazing out the window towards his direction.

"no no no, i don't greta, baby, i promise." i said.

"i'll see you around, rich." she kissed me on the cheek and left my room.

stupid stupid stupid. i'm so stupid. i hurt the girl that matters to me the most over... well eddie. it's not like we're in love with each other. i don't see the problem.

eddie kaspbrak

richie was looking distressed, probably from the argument i just witnessed about 50 feet or so away from them from my bedroom window. maybe i should text him, i mean, just to see if he's okay, that's all.