xii. twelve

DIFFERENCE!

eddie kaspbrak

i got zero bit of sleep last night. i couldn't stop overthinking about the text from andrew. i couldn't tell you the last time i talked to him. it's been awhile.

but i couldn't focus on that, i had another dumb day of school. my mom didn't wake me up this morning, like she always does. i pulled myself out of bed and begun to get ready for school, brushing my teeth and doing my hair.

i picked out my clothes; a pink polo and a pair blue jeans with a black belt. i tucked my polo into my jeans before i put on a pair of white converse.

messages

spaghetti 🍝
hey richie, what were you trying
to tell me last night when we
we were on my porch last night?

trashmouth 😡
i'll tell you, if you ride with
me to school :)

spaghetti 🍝
i thought you would be
taking greta with you

trashmouth 😡
it's not like i'm her boyfriend, she
can get to school without me like
she already does

spaghetti 🍝
okay fine, i'll ride with you
ONLY for today

trashmouth 😡
meet in 10, on your front
porch 😉

spaghetti 🍝
why the winky face?

trashmouth 😡
why not? 😉😉
read

incoming call

greta bowie

ANSWER or DECLINE

"hello?" richie said into the phone. he was currently smoking a cigarette and sitting on his windowsill with the window open. his legs were dangling from his window, two stories off the ground.

"richie, i have a fun idea." greta said, flirtatiously.

"oh yeah?" richie asked, biting his bottom lip. "what would that be?"

"you. me. janitors closet. before school." she said, giggling.

he sighed. "as much as i would love too, i have a surprise later." richie said, smiling.

"oh yeah? what time, where at?" greta asked.

"after school, my house? my parents won't be here." richie suggested, taking a drag off of his cigarette.

"maybe you could take me there yourself." she suggested, smirking through the phone.

"sounds like a plan." richie smiled.

"sounds great." she said.

"but hey, maybe we can have some action during school, i'll let you know. bye." he said. he smiled before hanging up the phone.

he burned the cigarette in the ashtray before getting a move on and leaving his house.

eddie kaspbrak