Fun Facts about "August in the Fall" No One asked for.

So the Q/A didn't work out, so I'm just gonna give you some fun facts about "August in the Fall" that y'all didn't ask for.  Lemme know if there's anything else you want to know. The facts go in order by chapter. Here we go.

FUN FACT #1: Quinn was originally going to be straight and have a crush on Noah.

Yeah. The whole plan was that she wasn't gonna know he was gay, and then confess. Obviously, she would've gotten rejected and Noah and Quinn would have a falling out, but I didn't use that idea because it seemed like too much.

FUN FACT #2: Coach Biest's name comes from the coach in "Glee."

For the record, Coach Biest in that show was a woman, but I couldn't imagine Coach Biest in this story as actually having a heart, but I liked the name and I pictured him as a round type of coach, so I Just gender swapped them.

FUN FACT #3: Noah's favorite food is lemon chicken.

It's actually my second favorite food, so I made it his first. Why not?

FUN FACT #4: Luka was not supposed to be a character.

Shocker. In all actuality, Luka was just a random name a chose because I needed August to have the wrong number. I want planning on having him be a full fledged character at all. Obviously, that didn't happen.

FUN FACT #5: The nickname that Noah chose, "Silver" is a play on his last name "Goldman."

Silver. Gold. You get my concept?  Kind of like August and Fall. It's a play on words.

FUN FACT #6: Ms. Opera's name is crap.

Literally her name was just my mind going, "No cool sounding names left, but here's what we do have." Honestly, I hate her name so much that I just hate her as a character in general.

FUN FACT #7: Noah's ringtone was chosen randomly.

Noah's ringtone is Sum 41's "In Too Deep." I chose that for his ringtone only because that's the song I was listening as I was writing the chapter.

FUN FACT #8: August's favorite show is "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

I've actually seen the whole show, and I just love Detective Holt so much. Anyway, so BNN is a comedy cop show, and I thought it would be kind of funny to have August as like this badass emotional character, who deep down has this really big thing for dumbass comedy.

FUN FACT #9: There was supposed to be more conversations between Fall and Silver.

I wanted you guys to get to see more of August and Noah as their characters, but the only reason I didn't write it was because I was just too lazy.

FUN FACT #10: Fall and Silver are inspired by Lance and Keith from "Voltron"

If you've never seen "Voltron: Legendary Defender" you won't get this. Every time I would write their conversations, I did it as though they were Lance and Keith. I wanted August and Noah to seem like totally different people as Fall and Silver.

FUN FACT #11: Quinn giving August Noah's number was a bad move.

After I wrote it, I hated it immediately, but at that time it had already been written, so I had to roll with it.