Chapter 39

*peaks in quietly and carefully to check the area*

Hehe😅😅 my beautiful people
I hope you aren't angry anymore 😂😂I'm sorry😭❤️
The death threats ehn🙊🙊

Hello lovelies😩❤️❤️

I miss you all so much wallahi, who missed me?!

Because I'm such a darling💁🏻‍♀️☺️ I quickly whipped up something for y'all. I know you guys were very very angry😂😂
I'm soooorrrrryyyyy
Double sorry😂🙏🏼❤️

To all the beautiful souls that prayed for me😭❤️🙏🏼
May Allah grant you whatever you may desire

School is hard😩😩😭😭💔💔💔
Those of you still in secondary school don't grow up!!!
I'm telling you 😂😂

Ignore the typos wrote it real quick.

JAWAHIR

Time.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Life goes on....whether you choose to move on and take chance in the unknown or stay behind locked in the past, thinking of what could've been....

Time is free but it's priceless. You can't own it but you can use it. You can't keep it but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

That's why I, Jawahir Malik Zayyad decided not to waste mine anymore. Time has always being very precious to me. Right through my eyes the month of April had come and gone without me doing anything productive and beneficial in my life.

As May approached, I told myself, Jawahir that's it, you cannot, no you WILL not sit down and wallow in pain, misery and sadness while the cause of it is God knows where, you will get your ass up and proceed with your plans. You were fine before him and you'll be without him.

******

Kausar has been with me since her brother left, that's the ending of March, till now. I don't know what he told his family, none of them were bothered about his sudden disappearance for more than six weeks. Maybe it's a normal occurrence, who knows?

Not once did his family talked about him in my presence or ask me how he was doing. I'm so confused but from what Ammiey was saying it's as if he went to a seminar. For how long? I don't know!

So I had no choice but to go with the seminar crap but I'm a hundred percent sure that's not the case. I could have easily cornered Kausar and asked her but I concluded it wasn't worth it. If he isn't bothered about me, my whereabouts or my wellbeing then I shouldn't be either. So whenever my family ask 'how's Aayan? When is your husband coming back?' I just flash them a fake smile and say ' he is fine. soon'

When they noticed I didn't like talking about it, they mistook it as I miss him so much. They couldn't be anymore far from the truth, that's not the case at all. I couldn't be less bothered.

Suhayl and Suhayla are coming back for summer break, they will be landing today, I'm so happy to see them. I miss them so much. They will be landing in the afternoon, I took my bath early and drove to my parents' house. Kausar left yesterday and didn't return, she has been having lectures every day of the week so she's staying at their house.