Chapter 51

Eid Mubarak✨🥀🎉
تقبل الله منا ومنكم
Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion Eid! EID MUBARAK❤️✨ May Allah SWT shower His blessings and grace you with joy and happiness, always✨💫❤️

Shoutout to AsmauIsaAli  for helping me write this chapter.
Thank you babes😩😭
Love you loads❤️🌹

JAWAHIR

We arrived home in a comfortable silence. The gateman pulled the gates open and the car sauntered inside. The house looks foreign, maybe because I haven't been here for more than hundred days.

Aayan parked the car and alighted before opening my door, I thought he was going to get my wheelchair but no he picked me up bridal style. I didn't protest, I can feel a headache coming up so I closed my eyes. He managed to open the door and enter with me in his arms.

He safely placed me on the couch before going back to get my things from the car. I let my gaze roam around the living room, there's a whole new set of furnitures in the living room. Gold colored royal chairs designed the parlor, the same color as the previous ones but these ones are more classy. Same thing with the small lounge room under the stairs. I wonder what else has been changed.

Aayan walked in, without saying anything, he took my luggage upstairs. A few minutes later he came back. "Do you like it?" He asked after taking a seat. I only nodded without saying anything.

"Do you need anything?" He questioned after a moment of silence. "I need to lay down please," my head is aching and I need to be alone. "get me my wheelchair please."

Aayan stood up, this time too he picked me up. I made a protesting sound in the back of my throat. "I don't like it when you pick me up." I told him.

Aayan halted and looked down at me. "Is that so?" I nodded. He breathed a laugh, kissed my forehead then continued walking.

"Why are you taking me upstairs?" I asked when he started climbing the stairs. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I can't climb the stairs, you know that. Put me in a room downstairs." He completely ignored me like I was talking to a wall. And that annoyed me, I pinched his biceps still he didn't give me the reaction I needed.

I huffed in annoyance. Aayan kept walking steadily with me in his arms, he walked pass my room and his. I kept my mouth shut, silently wondering where he's going.

"Where are you taking me?" I blurted, the curiosity is killing me. "Our room." He simply replied.

"What do you mean our room?"

"Exactly what I said, our room. You and I. Have you forgotten about the master bedroom we never used? That's about to change."

I stared, confused for a little while before it finally clicked. When we got married, our parents, well aware of the circumstances under which we got married, decorated two separate room for us, leaving the master bedroom empty. The room we were supposed to share. I was wondering about one day when I came across it, it was practically empty and still under construction. I didn't say anything and Aayan didn't too until Kausar blabbered it out some time back. And ever since then, the room was never mentioned again ,