chapter 1

She laid next to the beautiful blonde, who had absolutely the most beautiful eyes, she was sure of it, and she even made sure she knew. The most beautiful eyes in the entire world. Rose matched her name, except she was more beautiful than any flower in the entire world. More beautiful than a rose itself. And her smile was immensely bright, never in her life had she met someone so damn beautiful.
Rose scooted closer, and felt herself blush harder. She came to a whisper as she spoke to Dani,
"what are you thinking about babe?"
Dani put her arm around Rose and found her staring into her blue-ish green eyes.
"That I'm glad to be here with you baby, because you are the most beautiful girl in the world. And I love you so much."
The both of them naked loved each other. Dani loved Rose and Rose loved Dani. Even though they were the age of 17, but who said love has an age? They had known each other for 7 years and had been crushes since then. Who would've expected them to be here and in love? Rose smiled warmly and laid her head on Danielle's chest and heard her heartbeat. "Dani?"
She was quick to catch her breath
"yes baby?"
Rose ran her finger along Dani's chest and kept smiling
"Don't you ever think about stopping your heartbeat. I love listening to it."
Dani smiled and with a passion kissed her forehead.
Rose coughed aloud and ran to the bathroom, with Dani following. Rose vomited and and Dani held her hair back, when Rose was done she cleaned herself up and Dani cleaned the toilet. Rose stayed sitting on the floor and smiled lightly, and Dani sat next to her
"Are you OK?"
Rose threw up a thumbs up and kept smiling weakly
"never better. Hey can you pass me my toothbrush?"
She got up and brushed her teeth and Dani stood behind her with hands on her waist. Rose felt her boner and ignored it, by now she was used to her always having one around her even after sex.
Dani picked up Rose in a bridal style and carried her back to bed, Rose found herself laughing out loud and she kissed her while she was still in her arms.
She stopped walking and their faces stayed an inch away from each other. Dani began to whisper to her as she carried her in her arms with Rose's arms around her neck, Dani stared into her eyes deeply and lovingly
"I love you, Rose Reed, and nothing could ever part us."
Rose couldn't help but blush and smile
"I love you too Danielle Brown. And its death do us part right?"
Dani laid back down with Rose and they slept together, naked, comfortable, and in love. Nothing could stop them from loving each other, and no one could get between their love. Withing a couple of minutes the both of them were asleep.