chapter 25

*A/N: I think I need help lol. Im questioning my sexuality. I think I'm pan-demisexual. Help please. And warning to everyone, there is a cutting scene.*

Erin went to her door and locked it. She walked over to a corner and pulled out a blade, again staring at it and pondering on Dani. She felt as though it was going to solve her problems if she cut. It was going to give her relief, even if it was just for a moment. She passes the blade four times on her left wrist and another four on her right wrist then she sat there emotionless. Fuck I forgot. I know Dani's number by heart. I can text her what I know as well. Erin pulled out her phone and texted her a long paragraph.
Erin: I know you don't believe me, but I can tell you more. I know we were going to get married, I know I would always tell you nothing could ever separate us. I told you how much I loved you, and you would mention how beautiful my eyes were... Wait... Not beautiful. You always said my eyes were gorgeous. I know that my mother didn't know about the baby, but I did tell my dad. I went to California for a whole week. Remember when I told you we should move there when we got married? I wrote poems about you Dani, in a red leather notebook. No one was allowed to read it but me. You can go to my mother's house and look for it if you still don't believe me. I was 3 months pregnant, and everyday you would kiss my stomach, then I would cry because I knew you would make a great father. We would've made perfect parents. We went to Robert's house and had a party. That's when I announced my pregnancy, and there was this moment, where we stared into each others eyes. Your eyes were a beautiful gray with a hint of blue, and they change with every passing season. I can tell you all about the accident and what happened after it all. Please. Come over and we'll talk. If you still don't believe me... Then... I'll understand... I'll move on and out of your life.
She set her phone down and cried herself to sleep.