Chapter 32

Somehow Dani was able to unlock the door without any difficulties, since the keys were in her pocket. She walked over to her bedroom and laid Erin down.
"Hey baby, we're home."
Erin laughed a bit and laid on her side, still with her eyes closed.
"I think I knew that."
Dani kisses her cheek and chuckled.
"Ha ha, very funny. How are you feeling?"
"Still very dizzy. How about you? You carried me from the bus, all the way here.
"Mmm, I'm ok. It was a nice exercise anyways."
Erin laughed and sat up, causing Dani to move out of the way.
"Where you going?"
"Bathroom."
She walked into the bathroom and closed the door, while Dani stayed on the bed. After a couple of minutes she heard Erin vomiting, which caused her to stand up quickly and kick on the bathroom door.
"Babe, open up."
Only about a few seconds passed before she heard the lock click and she walked in. Erin was leaning against the toilet, her nose and cheeks were red. She was laying her head on her arm, which was on the toilet seat. Dani knelt down to her level, and stroked her cheek with her thumb.
"You want me to take you to the hospital now?"
She opened her eyes and gave a light pained smile.
"Yes p-please."
She sounded weak, and sick. Dani looked at her as she sat there with her eyes closed.
"It'll be ok Erin. Here let me clean up after you, and I'll lay you down on the bed, then I'll take you to the hospital."
Dani picked her up off the floor and took her to the bedroom. She laid her down and kissed her forehead, but before she could walk away, Erin tugged on her shirt.
"Dani, what if I'm just pregnant again?"
Dani stopped for a moment and sat on the bed.
"I would be happy baby. But right now you don't look well, I'll take you to the hospital just in case."
"Ok."
Dani got closer to her and whispered against her cheek.
"I'll never let you go again Rose. It'll be ok."