chapter 6

Rose and Dani lied next to each other. Their whispers filled the room, the silence was too loud and they knew that now. All their life they were quiet, for 3 years they were crushes and none of them knew it, but after 3 years, Dani made a move, not expecting Rose to kiss back, but she did. Ever since then, they didn't wanna let any secrets get between them. They were in this together, they have been since those 4 years, through the good and bad, their sickness and health; They were together, just as they promise. And what made their relationship more interesting, Rose was pregnant. Danielle found herself stroking Rose's stomach and Rose seemed to notice how in love she was at that moment. "You thinking about the baby aren't you?" Dani looked up at her "you know me so well baby." Rose messed with her short hair and couldn't help but keep smiling. "Well just don't fall in love with this baby more than me." Rose was obviously joking but Dani kissed her over and over again between every word "there... Is.. No... One... I... Can... Ever... Love... More.. Than... You... Rose... Reed." Rose blushed and Dani seemed to notice it. "Wow. Are you always this fucking beautiful?" Rose giggled and lightly pushed her face away "I don't know. Are you always this fucking sweet?" Dani stared at her again and pulled her down till there faces were inches apart. "With you? Always." Rose's eyes teared up and the tears fell, but as always Dani was there to catch them all. They kissed and Rose felt herself pulling her back in for more. "Dani I love you. Always has and always will baby. And there is not one damn person on Earth that can separate us." And with that she lied her head on Dani's chest and listened to her heartbeat. Her eyes began to close and she yawned and went to sleep. Even though it was 4 in the afternoon, all the sex had tired them both out. The next day was the last day of spring break and Dani was planning on doing something special for Rose. A secret, a special one.