chapter 15

**this chapter contains cutting so if you are easily triggered or offended then don't bother reading the cutting part. But the rest, Enjoy!**

The class ended and Dani picked her things up and quickly walked out of the class trying to avoid someone approaching her. She hated the apologies,  Erin followed her out and pulled her jacket lightly. Dani gasped and turned around.
"Oh. Hi?"
"Dani. Um.. Here my number. In case you need me. Anytime I'll be there. Just call."
Dani took the paper from her hand and smiled lightly.
"Thank you Erin. You're the first person not to apologize to me. Thank you so much. Especially for caring."
Erin hesitated and stuttered as she blushed.
"Can we hug? Or is it awkward that I asked?"
Erin laughed lightly and blushed hard. She intended to make Dani laugh, even if it was a little bit. Dani laughed and hugged her. Admittedly she liked hugging her. Erin was a bit shorter than her, so she hugged her near her shoulders. Dani pulled away and they walked together.
"Oh wait where do you live?"
Erin blushed and hung her head low, so Dani didn't see her blushing.
"Um. Yeah I live in near Daytona Beach, in some beautiful beach houses. what about you? Um.. Not that I wanna visit I'm just asking."
Dani smiled lightly. It felt good to take her mind off the pain. There was a sensation when she was near Erin. It took her mind out of all the pain, she was at peace when she was around her. Erin tried to make her smile instead of apologizing and reminding her of Rose. she comforted her.
"No its ok. I'm pretty sure its weird that I asked first I guess. But. I also live near Daytona Beach. Maybe you can be my new neighborhood. My old ones moved out, so I'm neighborhood-less currently."
They walked together talking and they got on the bus together. They walked out and Dani gasped.
"Oh my god. You are my neighborhood. Dude that's cool. Wow. Alright well I'm gonna go."
Erin blushed again and harder. She took her key out and struggled to open the door, she was nervous around Dani. Dani please. Look at me.
"Alright bye then Dani."
Dani walked into her home. Sadness hit her as the red notebook sat on the table. Unopened and not touched. Dani sat down and put her back on the door, tears strolled down her face, each tear hot. Her face turned hot and she buried her head in her arms. She sighed, got up and walked towards the notebook.  Its about time that I get ready for what I'm about to read. Its hurts but Rose, I'll always love you, dead or not.

On the other side in Erin's house she too sat on the floor and put her back on the door and cried. This is torture I can't make this. Please. See me Dani. She took out a blade and stared at it. Do i? No Dani wouldn't have wanted me to. But... No I'm going to. She cut her wrist and cried. It hurt but so did the reality she was in. Dani can't see her. Dani didn't. She couldn't. She watched the blood run down her wrists and stopped crying. Her voice came to a whisper as the memories flooded back of that night.
"Dani."
She cried more and closed her eyes. She leaned her head near a wall. Please come back to me I can't wait any longer. I'm dying of this. Seeing you but not kissing you. Smiling, but dying because, this isn't us. I'm different but I want you to see it. I wanna tell you, but I'm afraid to see your reaction Dani. I know you well, and you're gonna get mad.