chapter 8

3 months later
Rose kissed Dani, and closed Dani's mouth. "Don't worry its just a week baby, nothing is gonna happen. I'll just be visiting my dad, to give him the news of our baby. Ok?" She picked up her bag and hugged her, but Dani picked her up and sat her down on the couch, "yeah but I have to drive you to the airport and watch you go. I don't want that. I don't wanna see you leave. We'll just call him, just please stay here, with me, alone." Dani's voice became soft and she couldn't help but kiss her stomach. Rose's stomach was starting to show and she enjoyed that it was. "No baby, its not the same through text. Plus he's gonna want me to tell him face to face." Dani sighed and picked her up again. "Fine, seems like there's no stopping you huh? Let's go. I'll drop you off." Dani got in the car and checked the time 8:04 AM. She turned the car on and stared at Rose as she got in. She drove for an hour and Rose fell asleep. She had been up since 7 AM getting ready. They finally arrives at the airport and she woke her up and whispered softly. "Babe. Cmon we gotta go. Your flight is in 30 minutes." Rose woke up and smiled "ok I'm up. Let's go." They went in and finally parted ways. Dani missing Rose and Rose missing Dani. They kissed one last time. For a week they wouldn't see each other.