chapter 29

*to those that read my book, thank you for all the love and support, I really do appreciate it.*

Dani wrapped her arms around Erin, and they began to share old memories.
"You know, I have the old picture. The one you kept and put in a picture frame. The picture where we first kissed. My god I cried so much for you, yet I could never forget the first time we kissed."
Erin sat up, and looked at Dani, lovingly. She teared up and got closer to her face.
"That was such a beautiful day. I'm so glad you kissed me."
Dani wiped her tears as they fell down her face, and she kept her hands on her cheek.
"You're so gorgeous, no matter who's body you're in. You'll always be my Rose, by those beautiful blue-ish green eyes of yours."
They leaned in closer and kissed like they did back in 8th grade. Something small, strong, and passionate. To the both of them memories came back, but Dani remembered the baby they were going to have, and she pulled away from the kiss and began to sob.
"Baby what's wrong? Are you ok?"
Dani looked down and took a hold of Erin's hand, as Erin's other hand wiped Dani's tears.
"We were going to have a kid, Rose. You know how much it hurts to know that the child you really wanted to have is now dead?"
Erin held Dani's hand up to her lips and kissed her hand.
"Oh Dani. Yes, of course I know Dani. Once I came alive I realized that our child was gone, and you have no idea how much I cried that day and the day after that. I didn't realize that I was in Erin's body, until I got out of the hospital, then I cried more. But before I left the hospital I asked to see my body. Doctors said I died instantly, but I didn't. They said I suffered head trauma, when we ran into the truck, and the truck was carrying poles. One of the poles went through my stomach, and the fact that I didn't die instantly made it worse. I remember the accident clearly, Dani."
Erin began to cry and she hid her face in Dani's shoulder.
"I-im so sorry Rose. I should've never let you go. If it doesn't pain you too much, can you tell me what happened?"
"S-sure."