Chapter 34

After a couple of minutes of doing nothing but whispering with their faces just centimeters apart Dani started the car and drove off to the hospital, where the doctors took Erin in and asked her a bunch of questions.
"Have you been feeling dizzy lately, Erin?"
"Yes."
"Any vomiting this week?"
"Yes, today."
"Are you currently taking any pills?"
"No."
"Have you been eating regularly?"
"I didn't eat much today, but I eat regularly."
"Well that could be the cause, you not eating much today. Could be the cause, but just in case we'll take a urinary test. Here's the cup, and bring to the front desk where I'll be at."
"Ok."
Erin said nodding her head, taking the cup from the nurse's hand. The nurse walked out of their room and Dani laid next to her in the hospital bed.
"You still feeling nauseous? Because I can come along."
Erin laughed and kissed her cheek, which was now a rose red.
"If you come along we're going to end up having sex. So I don't know, do you think you can come along without being tempted?"
There was this smirk on Erin's face that knew she outsmarted Dani.
"Mmmm nope. Can't promise that."
Erin laughed and got up from the bed, taking the cup with her.
"Ok then bye baby. Love you, enjoy being here bored for the next couple of minutes."
Dani shrugged and closed her eyes while still laying on the bed.
"Ok then bye. Watch me fall asleep here. This bed is actually really comfortable, and I'm really tired."
Erin chuckles and exited the room.

Once she was done, she went to the front desk and handed the cup to the nurse.
"Before I go, could you check if I'm pregnant?"
The nurse gave her a smile.
"Yes of course, that's what we needed your urine for in the first place."
"Oh ok, thank you."
She walked back into the room to find Dani laying still on the bed, sleeping.
"Dani."
She whispered as she sat next to her sleeping body and she began to stroke her hair softly.
"You're so beautiful when you sleep. I guess you weren't lying about the bed being comfortable."
Erin chuckled softly and laid next to Dani, wrapping her left arm around her waist, causing Dani to wake up startled.
"Oh shit. What time is it?"
Erin soothed Dani's body and reached over for her phone from her pocket.
"Relax, it's 5:57 pm. Go back to sleep."
Dani's voice became a high pitched kind of playful tone of voice.
"Nooooo, but I want you in my arms."
Erin laughed and made her way into Dani's arm, with Dani's arms around her waist.
"Mmm better?"
"Much baby."