chapter 21

*this chapter is gonna suck because of some stuff I'm going through. I'm just writing so i don't continue cutting but as always Enjoy! Plus I have to update regularly for my Daddy-o*

Dani walked out of the hospital with Erin and they sighed.
"Shit. You wanna call a Lyft? I have some money."
"Sure."
Dani pulled out her phone and called a Lyft. A few minutes later the car came and the two of them got in. Erin looked at Dani as they got in and kissed her as soon as Dani looked at her.
"Dani.. I'm sorry.. I just love your kiss."
Dani smiled and kept their faces an inch apart, maintaining a whisper.
"I love your kiss too, so don't apologize baby."
The Lyft driver who was a studded lesbian, looked at them and smiled.
"Where to?"
"The beach houses. Thank you so much.
They continued their kiss, while the driver drove off. Erin with her hand on the back of Dani's neck, slid her hand down to her inner thigh. This is wrong, But fuck, I miss sex with Dani. Dani pulled away from the kiss and kissed down her jaw, to her neck. Erin gasped and Dani laid her on the car seat. She continued to kiss her neck and went in between her legs. Erin was a virgin, who hadn't experienced sex so it felt better. The driver stopped at the beach houses and whistled which caused Dani looked up.
"Oh shit. We're home. Cmon baby. My house or yours? Whichever one is fine by me, but ill let you choose."
Erin bit her lip and breathed heavily.
"Mine."
Dani paid the driver and got out of the car, with Erin following. As soon as Erin stepped out Dani faced her and carried her as Erin's legs wrapped around Dani's waist. Erin giggled and held the back of Dani's head. The two of them kissed and Dani stared into her eyes after they pulled away.
"Wow... Absolutely fucking beautiful."
Erin blushed but sighed hard. No no no. Not for me. Not for her. Please. You're falling. Don't fall Dani. Erin cleared her throat and kept smiling.
"So when you're done carrying me we can go inside and have sex."
Dani put her down and the both of them chuckled a bit.
"Smart one."
"You love it though."
Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that. Hopefully Dani didn't notice. Dani laughed and hugged her waist from behind as she unlocked the door.
"Mmm. I do."
"Everyone loves my smart mouth."
Yes. Nice save. Dani kissed her neck from behind and trailed her hands to the inside of her shirt, lightly touching her stomach. Erin put her hand on the back of Dani's head and shifted lightly to her soft touch as she unlocked her house door.
"You're ticklish huh?"
Erin hid her face.
"Yes."
Dani chuckled and walked inside her house, it was big and fancy looking.
"Wow. I think I'm gonna start coming over more."
Erin laughed and shook her head.
"Sure Dani."
She guided her towards her bedroom, and kept kissing her in between steps. They finally arrived and Dani closed the door behind her. She picked Erin up off the floor and laid her on the bed. She kissed her neck and removed her shirt.
"What's this?"
Dani said pointing towards a scar that ran down her stomach and the scars on her wrist.
"Don't worry about it. Just keep going."
Erin began to worry but tried to focus on the pleasure. Shit. I don't want her to ask. Otherwise I would have to tell. Dani kissed over the scar on her stomach and Erin felt herself become hot. Dani cared, but she was forgetting, or at least trying to. Dani went back to her neck and removed her bra. She stared at her skin and traced circles on her breast.
"More scars?"
"Don't worry about it Dani, I'll tell you later."
No. Please. Not now. I wanted to wait at least a week. Why are you asking now? Why are you having sex with another girl. Please don't forget. I wanna leave but this feels so good. Erin moaned softly as Dani's hands slid down her inner thigh. She began to shift softly in the bed and Dani spread Erin's legs further apart. Her kiss trailed down her body and she stopped at her waist. Dani admired her body as her index finger traced her curves. She wanted to memorize every part of her body before having sex with her. Erin continued to blush harder and she kept shifting lightly in bed from how ticklish she was. Dani kissed back down her stomach and stopped at her jeans. She began to unbutton her jeans and remove her shoes. Dani looked up at Erin and gave her a smirk as she began slip off her jeans, along with her socks, leaving a trail of warm wet kisses on her thighs. Erin closed her legs a bit and Dani found a way between them. She kissed her inner thigh as Erin began to moan softly.
"Are you a virgin?"
Erin who was red, opened her eyes and stared at her.
"Yes. Why?"
Dani nodded and smiled.
"I go soft on virgins. Don't wanna hurt you in any way."
Dani's smile was warm and soft, comforting as always. Erin closed her eyes and bit her lip as Dani slipped off her panties. Erin was wet and dripping from all the kissing and teasing Dani had done to her.
"You almost made me cum from kissing me so much."
Dani and Erin chuckled and she kissed her thighs.
"Aww. You mad?"
"Yes. You tease so much."
"Sorry but I love your body, and I'm tryna get used to it. You're beautiful, and you have a beautiful body too."
Erin smiled and shook her head as she giggled.
"You should've seen me before. I was gorgeous. You would've loved to see me."
Let me finish my sentence Dani. You would've loved to see me. Again. Dani continued kissing her thighs and rubbed her clit. Erin let out loud moans but still soft one's and she arched her back as she grabbed onto the sheets on the bed. Her breath became heavily and she stuttered when she spoke.
"D-Dani. Mmm."
"Shhhhh. We don't talk when we have sex."
"B-but..."
She was interrupted by the feeling of Dani suck on her clit. Her moans became louder and she put her hand on the back of Dani's head. Dani pulled away and stared at her throbbing clit, Pulsing for more.
"Pulsing for me huh?"
"Y-yes."
"You want more?"
"Please."
"No stutter this time huh?"
"No. I really want you inside of me please."
"Wait. Are you sure? I'm big, and it hurts if you're a virgin."
"Please, Dani."
"O-ok."
*Ima end the chapter here, since its getting too long. But I also have a surprise next chapter.*