Chapter 22

Omniscient

"Stand right there!" Tony stared smiling as he quickly snapped a picture of Steven and Jazz. She let Steven look at the picture, as she turned around to look at the ocean. It was nice and warm out, and she genuinely felt happy; and not just because she'd spent the morning making love to Tony. "Nice view right?" She heard Tony say. She turned around to see him licking his lips and staring at her. She blushed and looked down at the sand. "Jazz this picture is perfect to post!" Steven tan up to her lifting her in the air and kissing him. She felt nothing for Steven anymore, instead her mind shifted to Tony. She thought about the time the two spent in the shower the night before, and how he satisfied her how Steven didn't. Jazz would always finish after Steven did, but when Steven finished, he stopped and didn't care if she hadn't released yet. Tony did. He made her body feel just right. Steven put her down and announced that he was going to the restroom. Tony came over to her and wrapped his arm around her giving her a backwards hug. "Tony!" She blushed as he began slowly kissing her neck. He began to thrust on her ass slowly and she bit her lip, trying to hold in the moans. She was unsuccessful, however, as small, quiet moans escaped for her lips. She felt her legs shake from the pressure. She needed to feel his touch on more than just her neck. Though yesterday was the only time she and Tony had been intimate, that small encounter was enough to make her want more; to crave him and his touch. Her eyes closed slowly as he pushed himself off of her. She turned around to look up at his pretty brown eyes that made her knees feel weak and her heart race. She needed to feel him, even though it was wrong, it felt right. She thought about how she once craved the same attention from her husband Steven. She knew it was wrong to cheat and go behind his back how she was doing, but he was doing the same thing. There was no harm being done right? Right? She turned back around to face the Pacific Ocean that was crashing ever so slightly on the shore. All she could think about was what would happen if anyone found out that she was having an affair with her bodyguard. She bit her lip and brushed a strand of her brunette locks behind her ear. She turned to face Tony. Of course all he did was smirk at her, which caused her to turn around quickly. She released a shaky breath and sat in the warm sand. Steven's doing the same thing! Those words she kept repeating in her head were doing her no justice! She felt guilty. How could she have felt guilty for doing what was being done to her? Steven took a seat next to her and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Jazz". It sounded genuine. He sounded like he really meant it! For the first time since she'd been back in his life, she believed it. That only made her feel worse. What she was doing was wrong! She knew it, and so did Tony. It had to come to an end, no matter how good he made her body feel. Once again her mind shifted to last night, and this morning. She couldn't forget this morning; not even if she tried. Her body instantly got warm at the thought. She no longer cared about what was right or wrong. She knew what she wanted, and it wasn't Steven. She watched Tony take his shirt off and run to the ocean. He splashed the cool water on his face and danced around knowing what he was doing. He watched her readjust herself in the sand knowing how she was getting. He was teasing her and didn't care, nor feel bad about it at all. She bit her lip and got up. She couldn't take it anymore! She needed him! She grabbed her phone and announced that she was going to the restroom. He stared at her as she walked observing all of her curves and crevasses. Tony came from the water and asked Steven if he wanted any food. Steven, will hadn't even looked up from his phone to care, declined. Unbeknownst to Jazz, he was texting Sasha of course. Jazz had walked to the car to wait for Tony. She needed to feel anything from him, especially after the stunt he pulled on her while they were on the beach. Jazz has never been an adventurous girl. She took risks, but she'd never attempted car sex. Tony opened the door to see Jazz smirking sexily at him. "Oh shit!" He closed the door as fast as he could and took her into a deep kiss why laying her down on the seat. She moaned softly enjoying every moment of the kiss. He removed the top part of her neon pink bikini, taking her round, plump right breast into his mouth. He bit her nipple and she moaned louder. "Shh baby. I got you". Next he slid her panties off slowly. She was soaked, and not just because she'd been in the water! He licked his lips and help her legs up. He began to lick her thighs slowly. She arched her back in pleasure, her eyes rolled back. "Put it in, Tony!" She begged. He payed her no mind, though. He began to eat her, tongue swirling around her throbbing walls. She moaned loudly as he stuck two fingers in and out of her. "Tony! Tony please!" He continued to eat her, only this time, he forced his fingers in and out of her faster than before. "I'm gonna cum! Fuuuuuuck! Tonyyyy Stopppppp!" She screamed. "Hold it in baby! You can do it!" She pushed his head down further on her. She loved the feeling of his wet tongue in her wet vagina. "I can't h-hold i-it any-anymore T-Tony!" Three Second's later, she came on Tony's mouth. "That's it baby! Just like that" he said using his tongue to clean her up. She lay on her back out of breath, sore, and tired from what she'd just experienced. She watched Tony take his swim shorts off. "What're you doing?" Her eyes widened. She had just received the best head of her life! Tony has a way of making her body feel great with pleasure, but she didn't know if she could take him right after that. "You begged me to put it in so that's what I'm going to do.... unless you don't want me to" he raised an eyebrow as she bit her lip. She contemplated it, and looked at the time. 11:34 am. We have time! "Fuck me!" She begged and released a loud moan as he pushed his full length in her. "Right there Tony! Fuck right there!" She held her head back.